Iris Rose or Iris Grace

Can’t decide.

Iris Rose sounds too floral to me. So I would choose Iris Grace, although it’s wordy and they end in the same sound. Maybe Iris Maeve would work better?

1 Like

Iris [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is gorgeous!!

Iris Rose is a bit floral, but I think it’s beautiful and I like it a lot more than Iris Grace!

I agree with @jonquils - [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] sounds better than [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], despite it being very flowery. It has a nice and smooth flow!

I prefer [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]–even though it’s very floral, I think it has a lovely flow. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Grace[/name_f] also make me think of [name_u]Rae[/name_u], which shares a little bit of sound with each of them. I think [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] would be wonderful–or [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]!

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] sounds best to me :slight_smile:

Iris [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is my favourite! [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] sounds a little repetitive with the S/soft C sounds that are shared between the two, where as the S in [name_f]Rose[/name_f] sounds a little bit different imo.