Is alice good name?

What do you think about the name [name_f]Alice[/name_f] ?
Is it ro sweet or boring , or is it a proper amd classic name ?

3 Likes

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] is classic, elegant and beautiful. [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is regal and sweet. [name_m]Ali[/name_m] and [name_f]Lissy[/name_f] are cute nicknames for [name_f]Alice[/name_f].

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] is a very pretty classic.

I like [name_f]Alice[/name_f]. I think it’s both sweet and classic, and I don’t really think it’s boring as I’ve never actually met one. I would use [name_f]Alice[/name_f].

It’s a beautiful name. I wouldn’t consider it boring its traditional/classic which is very on trend right now.

Yes its a good name. It’s very classic with a rich history

It’s so good! A bookish, beautiful classic. I love it.

1 Like

I have always loved [name_f]Alice[/name_f] :heart_eyes: Very storybook, pretty, elegant classic. In my head she is in the same world with names like [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] :womans_hat:

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] is one that feels sweet and strong at the same time - it’s literary and classic!

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] never goes out of a style :white_heart: she’s very pretty

I adore [name_f]Alice[/name_f]. So much history in the name and a very literary name.

I think it’s storybook classic, substantial, and not boring - but on a subjective note, I really don’t warm to it. I have three Alice’s who are close to me and I don’t like saying their name and find it somehow makes them seem precious and uptight, more than say the other imageries of storybook names. I much prefer [name_f]Elise[/name_f], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], or [name_f]Ailís[/name_f] etc.

I like Alice a lot! It’s very sweet. It’s definitely a classic name, and super beautiful. I would love to meet a little Alice! I have to agree with @EloiseT though - much as I find her sweet, storybook, classic, and fresh… I still can’t quite connect with her. She’s a beautiful name I wish others would use more… I just don’t think she’s meant for me (although I once loved Alice Clementine and am still super fond of the combo for someone else!).