Is anyone else having this problem?

I have tons of lists I want to compile into just two lists my list for boys and another for girls. I can’t seem to delete my other lists. I click the button but nothing happens, nor can I save my lists.

Yes, I have not been able to edit my lists either, and I tried to create a new one but I can’t put any new names on it. It won’t let me save or delete lists. I think it’s something to do with the new site. Things look funny for me in general – I wonder if they tested the site in multiple browsers, because even the homepage looks out of whack on my screen.

I think everyone is having this problem. It’s really annoying because it’s one of the main functions of nameberry. I wish they would fix it or at least acknowledge that there is a problem so that we know it is getting fixed.

I’m having this problem - I’m trying to add names to my list but it won’t save them. It’s really annoying because I end up forgetting names that I want to add to my lists, so have to spend a while trawling through my browser history to find names I’ve searched for.

PLEASE SORT THIS OUT NAMEBERRY :slight_smile:

[name]Pen[/name] and paper, darling!

Yes it is annoying. But I’m sure it will be fixed soon.

Yes! It seems all the others bugs have been pretty much sorted but I would really like to edit my lists. I can add names to the list but once they’re there I can’t touch them or move them. I’m sure they’ll get it fixed soon though

It’s funny because before I couldn’t use the tab thing to add them right from the page the name comes from, but now it’s the exact opposite: you can’t edit the lists manually. Right, I would totally love to actually name my lists so I can distinguish between them when adding names, but at least I can still add the names in the first place :slight_smile: I’m on internet explorer- would it make a difference if I were to use a different browser?

I having this problem as well. I contact nameberry about it last week and still no reply. I’ve tried on multiple browsers.

[name]Just[/name] bumping this up as I am having this issue, too, and I would really like for it to be acknowledged and resolved. I’ve tried on multiple browsers as well, both desktop and mobile. It’s disappointing to see that it’s been reported as an issue for so long, yet no update on a fix or workaround. I’ve also contacted support but haven’t heard back yet. This is a feature we all use and love – one of the key elements of a site like this one is to be able to save and organize our favorite names. Not having this feature is sort of a deal-breaker right now.

Thank you @fclaire, I am glad you brought this up again. I would really love to start making name lists on here, but I can’t. It is quite frustrating. I keep trying…