Is Ben Boring?

Let’s talk about [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] for a second. It’s a solid classic guaranteed to age well, but also #6.

I don’t know if I would use it as a first because of its popularity, but definitely in the middle like Winter Benjamin. I’ve always gotten good vibes from it and all of its nicknames and I do tend to sway slightly more traditional for boys. Aren’t Bens always the sweetest?

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you think [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] et al is boring? Or do you have a soft spot for sweet [name_m]Ben[/name_m]? What about quirky [name_m]Benny[/name_m] or [name_m]Benji[/name_m]?

I love [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]! I like [name_m]Ben[/name_m], and adore the adorable [name_m]Benji[/name_m]!

No it’s not! I really like [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]. It’s sweet and familiar. My favorite nickname is [name_m]Benji[/name_m], but [name_m]Benny[/name_m]/[name_u]Bennie[/name_u] is really cute for a young kid. [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] is stunning!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I really like [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]. It’s one of my nephew’s names, & he is a sweet little [name_m]Ben[/name_m]. It is super popular, but a solid classic. I also like it a lot in the mn spot with a more unique fn like you’ve suggested. And if you just like [name_m]Ben[/name_m] more than [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m], you could always do: [name_m]Bennett[/name_m], [name_m]Bernard[/name_m], [name_m]Eben[/name_m], Esben or [name_m]Aubin[/name_m] nn [name_m]Ben[/name_m]!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

I admit I do have a soft spot of [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]. It’s charming and versatile with multiple nickname possibilities. The popularity puts me off but as a middle it’s perfect

Good friends of ours named their son [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]. They call him by his full name but their friends (we) all call him [name_m]Benji[/name_m].

My love for the name [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] has grown over the past two or three years. It is so charming, handsome and sweet. I love the quirky, fun and adorable nickname [name_m]Benji[/name_m].

I certainly have a sweet spot for [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]! I love it. Its popularity stops me from ever wanting to use it as a first, but I think it is charming and nice, not boring at all.