Is Carol-Anne Too POLTERGEIST

Is the name [name_f]Carol[/name_f]-[name_f]Anne[/name_f] to Poltergeist related is it usable? If you mentioned your kids name to someone would they think of the little girl in Poltergeist (Not that, that would bother me because they little girl was so adorable and talented. I’m also a huge fan of her too) but would it be connected to her too much?

It would also be family related. My Grandma is named [name_f]Carol[/name_f] and my [name_f]Nan[/name_f] is named [name_f]Anne[/name_f]. So it could honor them as well.

I love it! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you?

I have never heard of what you are talking about but I dislike [name_f]Carol[/name_f]-[name_f]Anne[/name_f] anyway. Would you consider [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]/[name_f]Carolina[/name_f] instead? It still includes elements of each name but is a bit perkier.

I’ve seen the movie, but didn’t make the connection at all, so the answer to your question is no.

Not a fan of [name_f]Carol[/name_f]-[name_f]Anne[/name_f] though, much prefer [name_f]Caroline[/name_f].

I don’t like [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] for personal reasons! But I really like [name_f]Carolina[/name_f].

I’ve not seen the movie so would have no idea of the connection!

Yes, I think it’s 100% too Poltergeist to be used seriously. I would suggest [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] or even [name_f]Carolyn[/name_f], which sounds similar to [name_f]Carol[/name_f]-[name_f]Anne[/name_f]. I think maybe if you wanted to honor them you could use it as a double barreled middle name and give them a different first name?

[name_m]Just[/name_m] thought I’d say, I just saw a birth announcement in the UK for a little girl called [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Carol[/name_f]-[name_f]Anne[/name_f] so if you really like maybe consider it as a middle name?

[name_f]Carol[/name_f] is incredibly outdated, so I don’t like it. [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] is pretty though.

I’ve seen the movie but would definitely not have made the connection if you hadn’t pointed it out!

[name_f]Carol[/name_f] is a little dated, but I think it could definitely revived! It’s familiar and easy to pronounce but would still stand out now that it’s no longer in vogue. I like [name_f]Carol[/name_f]-[name_f]Anne[/name_f] quite a bit, and she could always go by [name_f]Annie[/name_f] or another nickname if she thought [name_f]Carol[/name_f] was too dated. I’d be excited to meet a little one named [name_f]Carol[/name_f]-[name_f]Anne[/name_f], it’d be refreshing next to all the Sophias and Isabellas.