Is my 3 year old daughtrs name 2 cliche?

Her name is selfy-anne elizabeth :smiley: ppl tell me hr name is bad. ur opinions, ladies? xx

No offence or anything but is this a joke?

[name_f]Anne[/name_f] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] are classics. Not for me but old classics. But Selfy? You named your child after a type of photo?

I’m sorry but that doesn’t make sense to me. What happened to names like [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_f]Jessica[/name_f]? I get that some people like ‘unique’ names but I find Selfy to be silly. Your child has to grow up with that name.

Sorry if I offended you.

I think Selfy-[name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is a very creative attempt.

I agree. I just looked up the word cliche, and it is defined as something “that is overused and betrays a lack of original thought.” So I definitely do not think Selfy-[name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is cliche. It is way too out there for my personal taste, but it certainly is original and creative.

thanks for ur inputs, ladies. each 2 their own xxx

I was expecting something I’d heard before!

I agree with the girls above. [name_f]Anne[/name_f] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] are very traditional names. I suppose they kind of balance out Selfy - which I wouldn’t be too surprised to see rise in the coming years!