Is Scarlett too popular?

My style is usually a little more out there, but I absolutely love [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]. It’s currently #18 but how popular do you actually feel it is in real life? I personally only know of one little girl and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] Johansson and O’[name_f]Hara[/name_f].

I’m also a fan of the nn [name_u]Scout[/name_u] which would make it a bit more unique, or perhaps pairing it with a more daring middle. Suggestions? Thoughts?

Thanks x

I’ve never met a [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f].

I don’t know any Scarletts or Scouts, but I teach 15-18 year olds and don’t hang out with other people’s children very much.

But I think both [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_u]Scout[/name_u] are becoming hugely popular among new baby-namers.

To me, they already do not feel fresh and I have yet to meet one. I like [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f] b/c I love color names, but neither [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] nor [name_u]Scout[/name_u].

I teach Kindergarten…I have 2 [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]'s in my class this year. I had one 2 years ago as well. I would definitely call it a popular name.

I know one [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] who was born last month, and I’ve seen one other [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]. There’s a [name_u]Scout[/name_u] on my dorm floor. It’s getting quite popular, it’s in the top 20, but I think it’s super spunky.

Depends on where you are. [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] is unheard of where I live.

I live in the US and have never met a [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] of any age or even heard it in school or in the playground

I’ve never met anyone named [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] but a few years ago I met a 5 year old girl named [name_u]Scout[/name_u]. Maybe [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] isn’t as popular as you think! It could just depend on the area in which you live, as well.

I know of one adult [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], no little ones. I do love [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] too.