Is there an obvious winner? Lark's poll

See the results of this poll: What do you think Lark’s full name should be?

Respondents: 47 (This poll is closed)

• Lark Juliet Maryweld: 28 (60%)
  • Lark Juliet Aster: 5 (11%)
  • Lark Juliet Marybeth: 1 (2%)
  • Lark Juliet Miriam: 11 (23%)
  • other: 2 (4%)

[name]Hi[/name]! I voted for [name]Lark[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] Maryweld, with [name]Lark[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Miriam[/name] in second place.

I can’t wait to see what you choose! :slight_smile: I’m just so happy for you! :slight_smile:

Best wishes to you! :slight_smile:

[name]Lark[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Miriam[/name] because [name]Miriam[/name] is the name that your mother wanted you to use and it has a stronger family connection.

However, I do like [name]Lark[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] Maryweld, (I voted for it) and it flows beautifully better than [name]Miriam[/name].

[name]Lark[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] on its own is beautiful.

I chose [name]Lark[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Miriam[/name], although I think that if you switched the two middle names around it might flow better. [name]Lark[/name] [name]Miriam[/name] [name]Juliet[/name].

Okay, I’d just like to say that, after repeating the combination “[name]Lark[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] Maryweld” in my head a couple of times, I really like the sound of it. At first I thought it was a little strange, but now it sounds really pretty. Plus, I love the meaning that the name [name]Mary[/name] holds for you and your family. The flow is great, and the name is just perfect.
So, my vote is now for [name]Lark[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] Maryweld.

And congratulations, I’m glad you and [name]Lark[/name] are both doing well :slight_smile:

I’m showing up for this discussion late, so I don’t know much of the background. Speaking as an outsider, though, I think [name]Lark[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] Maryweld is a gorgeous name! It’s artful and substantive, but still fanciful and pretty enough for a little girl. I’m having some name envy. (I won’t steal it, though!)

Congratulations and well done!

I voted for [name]Lark[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] Maryweld. A beautiful name that I think your daughter would be proud to have! :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Lark[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] Maryweld:) The obvious winner to me!

Wow, so far it looks like the winner is Maryweld. I voted for it too because:
Maryweld - first choice [name]Lark[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] Maryweld is a fantastic name and it combines the artfulness, nature-y themes you like with the [name]Mary[/name] tradition and your favorite [name]Juliet[/name]. I like the y spelling in this one.
[name]Marybeth[/name] - second choice - I agree with you this one is just all right. The emotional ties to [name]Mary[/name] and [name]Beth[/name] may lead you to use this one and in your case the name is better than otherwise because of those connections. I would prefer [name]Maribeth[/name] though.
[name]Aster[/name] - although I know you love this name, I personally would not let go of the [name]Mary[/name] tradition. If it were me, I would use either [name]Juliet[/name] or [name]Aster[/name] plus a [name]Mary[/name] name.
[name]Miriam[/name] - this is tied for first for me because you have had it in the middle spot from the beginning. It is a lovely, uncommon [name]Mary[/name] name and provides some constancy for you over this time. [name]Lark[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Miriam[/name] or [name]Lark[/name] [name]Miriam[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] flow just fine imo and would make an oustanding name.

wow, thank you all for your votes (and, anyone who hasn’t, do keep voting :slight_smile:

I’m surpised that Maryweld is the overwhelming winner. and happy, I think. I’ve been wavery about whether it was a “real” name or whether it flowed well, but it looks like you all think it is a good option. :slight_smile: There’s still some lingering doubt in my head related to meaning, but I found it in a couple other baby name books (sorry [name]Pam[/name]&[name]Linda[/name]- I like yours the best, I swear :slight_smile: and that helped.

Not sold yet, figure if it has been seven months in the making, I’d like to be calm about the decision, but I’m happy.

[name]Lark[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] Maryweld [name]Jackson[/name]- nice flow, right?

Also- someone voted ‘other’- what other?? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yay! I voted for [name]Lark[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] Maryweld. I love all your choices, but I just think [name]Lark[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] Maryweld flows the best and is the best name overall. Good luck! I’m so glad little [name]Lark[/name] finally has a name!

I like [name]Lark[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Miriam[/name], I’m ok with Maryweld but I’m not a huge fan. Perhaps it will grow on me…