Is this a tongue twister?

I was thinking about the combination [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] but are there too many r’s?

It is a little bit of a tongue twister, but it’s not too bad.

I love it! [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is a bit tongue twister to me anyhow, but it’s so pretty and I love it with [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]!

Yes, it’s a bit of a tongue twister, but it’s not that bad. I think you could use it. Btw, I love [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], even though it’s a tongue twister by itself :slight_smile:

It’s a [name_m]Little[/name_m] bit of a tongue twister. Maybe [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] isn’t as much of a mouth full.

I think it’s fine once you add a last name you probably won’t notice … I love the sound of [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] or [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]

it’s a tongue twister in a good way :slight_smile: [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] sounds amazing, i love it.

Thanks all. I agree [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] tends to be a tongue twister itself so I was worried this would be too much. But, I really it. I was trying to find an alternative middle name for [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite combo has always been [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] but I know that if I ever have a boy he will for sure be [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Gatsby[/name_m] (after my grandfather and a book I adore). So I couldn’t really use [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] since she is [name_m]Gatsby[/name_m]'s love interest in the book. Everyone says I’m exactly like my great-grandmother [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] and they wish my mom named me after her so I thought I’d fit that in. Anyway, sorry for rambling and thanks for all the help!

It is for me. I much prefer [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f].