Isabel / Isabelle / Isabella

I just can’t seem to decide for myself which one of these I like most! Feminissima [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], romantic [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] or spunky [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] / [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]? It seems like my preference changes every day…
Regardless of popularity, which one do you prefer and why?

I dislike [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], it sounds trendy because I’m used to hearing it on kids these days, not on young adults or anything. I also find it too frilly. The separation between [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]/[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] is very minor, but I slightly prefer the [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] spelling. If you like the Feminissima then [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] may be the best choice.

Usually [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] or [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]. However, your description of [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] as the romantic one has me loving her at the moment. [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is too much for me.

I vastly prefer [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], then [name_f]Isobel[/name_f], then [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f], and lastly, [name_f]Isabel[/name_f].

[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]! It’s elegant and wears well [name_f]IMO[/name_f]. I used to like [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] although have recently felt that it’s lacking something and looks a little incomplete. I’ve never been too crazy about [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], due to personal negative connections.

I much prefer [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] or [name_f]Isobel[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] followed by [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]. I’m not a fan of [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] probaby because of it’s visual similarity to [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] which I strongly dislike.

I love [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]!

I’ve always preferred [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]. It’s the most simple and not too frilly.

Right now I think I’m really liking [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]. Have you also considered Izzabel, Izzabelle, [name_f]Izabel[/name_f], [name_f]Izabella[/name_f]?

I like [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] best. I don’t like frilly names/spellings, so that’s why I like simple [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Isobel[/name_f], but I think that spelling is best for a book character. Not sure why? I’m over all the [name_f]Belle[/name_f] and [name_f]Bella[/name_f] names. I can see why [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is so popular, it has a great sound. But I’m bored with it.

I like both [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]

There are too many children at my school called [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]! [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Isobel[/name_f].

Really hate [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], I don’t mind [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f], but it’s a bit fussy for me. I prefer [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] (in that order).

These are my preferred spellings as well.

[name_f]Isobel[/name_f] is my favourite name and my grandmothers name. [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is much too frilly for me with the four syllables. [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] is a bit of an over the top spelling I just don’t see the need for the extra l and the extra e.

I like [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] because you could call her [name_f]Belle[/name_f] and this name sounds [name_m]French[/name_m].

[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] are by far my favorites at this point. They seem more clean and classic, and less popular. I like both spellings equally.

[name_f]Isabel[/name_f]. Short and fun…also like the nn’s [name_u]Isa[/name_u] (Ees-sa) and [name_f]Belle[/name_f].