Isidore Florence is here!

I went into labor a little more than a week before my due date, I guess he just wanted to see the world! We named him [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] (after my great-great-grandfather but mostly because I fell in love with this name) [name_f]Florence[/name_f] (after my great grandmother [name_f]Frida[/name_f] whom sadly no one was named after before him because good F names are hard to find) he is [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] [name_u]Bailey[/name_u]'s brother. Thank goodness he is safe even after his early appearance!

Google Photos

24 Likes

Congratulations on your adorable and elegantly-named little boy!!! Good luck!

1 Like

He and his name are beautiful!

2 Likes

Congratulations! A handsome name for a handsome boy! :blush:

1 Like

Really handsome name! Congratulations! :heart:

1 Like

Thank youuu

Congratulations! What a sweet little face he’s got!

1 Like

Isidore [name_f]Florence[/name_f] is honestly one of the best names I’ve ever heard! I LOVE it :heart_eyes:

Florence for a boy is beautiful and a great honour for [name_f]Frida[/name_f], especially fitting with the meaning.

Big congratulations!

3 Likes

Congratulations for the birth of your little boy! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world, [name_m]Isidore[/name_m]!

I wish you all the best :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Wow, what a handsome name! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world little [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] :heart:

1 Like

Such a handsome, meaningful name!! He is so adorable too! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

What a sweetheart! Congratulations! His name is so lovely!

1 Like

Congratulation!! What a sweet little face he has!! As for his name, it is absolute perfection. You couldn’t haven chosen better!! Best wishes for the future!

1 Like

Congratulations on your sweet guy!!

1 Like

So cute! Congratulations!

1 Like

Such a beautiful baby! And a beautiful name! Congratulations!!! :blush: :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

What a dashing combo! Loving [name_f]Florence[/name_f] on a boy and [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] is definitely a favorite of mine. Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! Stunning name choice

Congratulations! He has a lovely name, too!