Isla or Eloise

I really love both of these names…are they becoming too popular now? I want a name that is feminine and unique to go with older sister [name]Agatha[/name]. Thank you!!

Definitely [name]Eloise[/name]. [name]Isla[/name], though very pretty, will be making a huge jump in popularity in coming years. [name]Eloise[/name] is more classic, and while it may become more popular, I don’t think it will be on a huge level, and it will take a long time. Also, I think [name]Eloise[/name] fits a lot better with [name]Agatha[/name] than [name]Isla[/name], both in terms of style and sound. [name]Agatha[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] is a perfect sibset!

I think [name]Eloise[/name] goes best with [name]Agatha[/name]. I love [name]Agatha[/name]!

[name]Eloise[/name] all the way! :slight_smile: I almost named our daughter [name]Eloise[/name] but we went with [name]Elodie[/name]. But I still have a soft spot for [name]Eloise[/name]. [name]Isla[/name] is far too popular where as [name]Eloise[/name] is still being discovered. Plus, it goes with big sisters name [name]Agatha[/name].

I love [name]Agatha[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name], they’re so adorable together :slight_smile:

I love [name]Agatha[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] together!!

Definitely [name]Isla[/name]. Wasn’t there a newspaper column hints from [name]Eloise[/name]? Or was it [name]Heloise[/name]? [name]Isla[/name] is much prettier IMHO.

I love the name [name]Eloise[/name]- we’re ttc and it’s my number one girl’s name right now. [name]Isla[/name]'s pretty too but [name]Eloise[/name] goes so well with [name]Agatha[/name].

Ditto! I love [name]Eloise[/name], and think its style in right in line with [name]Agatha[/name]'s.
I think [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Agatha[/name] are wonderful together!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Both[/name] are very pretty but I think [name]Eloise[/name] pairs nicely with [name]Agatha[/name]…

I completely agree with what Irisrose said…love [name]Eloise[/name]!

I’m just going to ditto pretty much everyone else and say [name]Eloise[/name] with [name]Agatha[/name]. I love [name]Eloise[/name] and it is so perfect with [name]Agatha[/name]!

Good [name]Luck[/name]:slight_smile:

• [name]Charlie[/name]

[name]Eloise[/name] definitely!