Issues viewing older blog posts?

I thought maybe it was my mobile acting up but it’s doing the same thing on my laptop as well. When I go into the blogs and go back past the first page or so of results, the articles just don’t seem to load for me when I click on them (blank white screen). The same thing happens when I try to see all of the articles by a particular blogger e.g. Abby Sandel, Author at Nameberry - Baby Name Blog | Nameberry (I do love the name sage posts) it just shows a blank white screen. Is this happening to anyone else?

[name_f]Edit[/name_f]: The blog post issue seems to be from the 3rd page of results onwards

Hmm, it’s working for me (I went all the way back through [name_u]Abby[/name_u]'s posts to 2016 to check) but I will ask the rest of the team how it’s looking to them. Thanks for the heads-up!

I’m having the same issue from the 2nd page and on. I’m met with a blank white page and it stays white no matter how long I wait.

I had the same issue today!

I have this issue too!

OK, sorry to hear this!

Is there an error message or any indication what’s gone wrong? Would anyone be able to take a screenshot for me to show the tech side? I can’t replicate this issue myself.

Thanks

@katinka it is just a blank white page when you click on the link. No error message. I’ve been having this problem with old blog posts since I joined Nameberry (beginning of march)

It’s actually working for me today! Mostly. Tested all the way to page 4 and all but 2 articles (on page 2) loaded perfectly fine. As the pp said, there’s no warnings or error messages, it just comes up as a completely blank page. It’s as if it’s loading but the page never appears even after the browser stops loading the page.

I can read most of the posts now as well.

So is this corrected for everyone now? The staff was unable to replicate but the problem does seem spotty. If you’re still having a problem, can you please note device and browser? [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to email me directly at pam@nameberry.com

Yes it seems to be working for me now!

I have this problem both with my android phone and laptop, but only when I am in incognito mode. I use a google chrome browser.
I can then view blog posts from until a month ago (april 9). Older blog posts show only a blank page for me. I have this issue when I try to open the post via the news page, via links to blog posts on name pages and via google.

@Johannaa Thanks for reporting this. I’ll pass this info on.