It’s a girl!!

Newest addition to our family, [name_f]Maple[/name_f] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u], born on the 18th! She’s been a dream come true at home, joining her big sister [name_f]Myla[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] :maple_leaf:🩷

61 Likes

Wow [name_f]Maple[/name_f] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] is amazing, and she fits so so well with [name_f]Myla[/name_f] Grey!! Wishing you and your lovely family tons of health & happiness :green_heart:

Congratulations and happy birthday to baby [name_f]Maple[/name_f]! :partying_face:

What adorable siblings [name_f]Myla[/name_f] and [name_f]Maple[/name_f] make. I hope you, baby and family are all doing well!

What a stunning name! Congratulations on another baby girl; welcome little [name_f]Maple[/name_f] :maple_leaf::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations!!! [name_f]Maple[/name_f] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] is so so sweet, and [name_f]Myla[/name_f] and [name_f]Maple[/name_f] are just darling together.

Oh my gosh, I love both of your kids’ names! Congratulations!

Congrats! Your girls have such sweet names.

[name_f]Maple[/name_f] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] is so beautiful! Congratulations!

[name_f]Maple[/name_f] and [name_f]Myla[/name_f] is such a sweet sibset! Congratulations!!

1 Like

Such beautiful names! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world baby [name_f]Maple[/name_f] :maple_leaf:

Huge congratulations!

[name_f]Maple[/name_f] is adorable :honey_pot: :maple_leaf:

Wishing you all the best with your latest addition

[name_f]Maple[/name_f] is a gorgeous name, congratulations!

congratulations!
such a gorgeous name, and what sweet siblings myla and maple make! :face_holding_back_tears:
hope you and the baby are doing well! :two_hearts:

Congratulations :confetti_ball:! [name_u]Awesome[/name_u] name!

congratulations!!! [name_f]Maple[/name_f] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] is an awesome name and goes so well with [name_f]Myla[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]

Congratulations! [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name!

I LOVE her name! Congrats! :heart:

what a gorgeous name!! i adore maple with myla :maple_leaf: congratulations on your newest addition <33

[name_f]Myla[/name_f] and [name_f]Maple[/name_f] sound so cute together, congratulations!

[name_f]Maple[/name_f] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] is a beautiful combo, I love how you named her! <3
I hope she grows up to have big dreams and big goals :revolving_hearts::wink: