Italian male name with dark meaning

I’m an author, let me start by saying this. While I’m not expecting kids any time soon (kinda need a spouse for that), I am working on a story that requires an Italian male name with a dark meaning, preferably something with a meaning like, ‘evil’, ‘manipulator’, ‘hellspawn’, etc…

The guy literally traps people in a twisted mansion and picks them off one by one, before choosing one person to go back in time and re-live the entire fiasco in a futile attempt to save everyone and escape. So this guy’s name is given to him by the protagonist. Needless to say, he’s not going to give him a very kind name.

Any suggestions are welcome, though I’m trying to stay away from angelic and demonic names such as Azazel and [name_m]Lucifer[/name_m].

Hello! I wrote a story about an anti-hero a while back, and also had a hard time looking for Italian names with a dark connotation. I ended up using Vincenzo Emile Marco, which, although a mix of Italian and French, altogether means ‘conquering war-like rival.’

Vincenzo means conquering, Emile (French) means rival, Marco means war-like. Maybe you’d get an inspiration from that.

Diavolo is the Italian word for ‘devil.’

Malvolio is an Italian name invented by Shakespeare for Twelfth Night, which means ‘ill-will’

Another suggestion would probably be Vigo. As an Italian name, it means ‘settlement,’ but its Scandinavian counterpart Viggo means ‘war.’

Non-Italian Suggestions:
Casimir/Kazimir (Polish/Slavic) - destroyer of peace
Gideon (Hebrew) - hewer; or, having a stump for a hand; but in some sites it means mighty warrior and destroyer
Seth (Hebrew) - could be a variation of the Egyptian god of chaos, desert and storm, ‘Set’
Deimos (Greek) - personification of terror in Greek mythology
Ares (Greek) - Greek god of war

Here is a site with a few other suggestions: 20000-NAMES.COM: Disaster Names--meaning, origin, etymology
And maybe you could take inspiration from war deities: List of war deities - Wikipedia

I hope some of these help you out!

I don’t believe there are any Italian names that have explicitly evil meanings. You could however consider names that are associated with infamous men from history like [name_m]Nerone[/name_m] (Italian for [name_m]Nero[/name_m]) or Tiberio ([name_m]Tiberius[/name_m]).

[name_m]Adriano[/name_m] means Dark, that’s all I got