It's a boy!

[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] arrived on [name_f]May[/name_f] 15. We were undecided on his middle name until he was born, and because of the popularity of [name_u]Noah[/name_u], decided to go with something a bit more unusual. Big brother is [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u], and he is completely in love with the new addition to our family.

Congratulations! [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] is such a brilliant name! I love both, but especially [name_m]Benedict[/name_m]; it’s nice to see it being used. [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is gorgeous as well. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name and sounds beautiful with your older boy!

Congratulations!

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your second son, [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m]. The combo has a great mix of spunk and flair.

Congrats to your new man! He has a great name as well his big brother.

Best wishes!

Awesome combo for brothers.
Best wishes for your new addition.

[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] is wonderfully balanced. Congratulations, [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] fits well with [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] also! Have fun with your bundle of joy. :slight_smile:

Congratulations! What a lovely name and gorgeous sibset :slight_smile:

Congratulations! What handsomely named brothers. :slight_smile:

[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] is such a handsome name! Congrats on your new little man :slight_smile:

[name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] is one of the nicest sib-set I have heard. Congratulations!

[name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] is one of the nicest sib-sets I have heard. Congratulations!

Congratulations on the birth of [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m]! And nice combo :slight_smile: