It's a GIRL!!! Please vote on name finalists

See the results of this poll: which one do you prefer?

Respondents: 44 (This poll is closed)

• Ramona Cate: 26 (59%)
  • Wren Matilda: 18 (41%)

[name]Ramona[/name] [name]Cate[/name]: I think this is adorable, and I’ve always thought of [name]Ramona[/name] as a spunky name. (I think of the [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Quimby[/name] books which I loved when I was little…)

[name]Wren[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]: I think this is beautiful, and I love the pairing of something gentle like [name]Wren[/name] with something spunky like [name]Matilda[/name]. I’m voting for [name]Wren[/name] [name]Matilda[/name], not only because I think it’s a great name, but because I grew up with a girl named [name]Wren[/name] who was kind, funny, bright, and energetic.

I love both names, though!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I like both of these combos a lot. I voted for [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Cate[/name] because 1) I prefer multi-syllabic names, 2) I think of the [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Quimby[/name] books too and the name always gives me a warm, content feeling while it still has a spunky personality all its own, and 3) I find [name]Wren[/name] a little hard to say.

Good luck!

Oooohhh!
[name]Wren[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] is fantastically gorgeous!
She gets my vote…nicely done!

[name]Tara[/name]

I voted for [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Kate[/name]. I love [name]Ramona[/name] so much because it reminds me of [name]Early[/name] [name]California[/name]. There is a desert city named [name]Ramona[/name] down by San [name]Diego[/name]. I love [name]Cate[/name] spelled with a “C”.

Thank you for the insights and the wonderful compliments on both names so far. I love them both so much & that is why I posted.

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Cate[/name]!! I think [name]Ramona[/name] is adorable with the added bonus nn [name]Romy[/name]!

Good [name]Luck[/name]

I also [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Cate[/name]. I think it’s so amazing, especially with the nn [name]Romy[/name]! [name]Love[/name] it! [name]Wren[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] is adorable too but I like multi syllabic first names, so [name]Ramona[/name] gets my vote :slight_smile:

I love [name]Wren[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]…

[name]Wren[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] is somehow tongue-twisting, not that it flows. Also, it feels all first strike and no follow-through.

[name]Ramona[/name] [name]Cate[/name] is strong, with a familiar yet uncommon first name and a common but also strong and complementary middle.

I like them both! I voted for [name]Wren[/name] [name]Matilda[/name], but both names are wonderful.

I chose [name]Wren[/name] [name]Matilda[/name], just because I am not a fan of [name]Ramona[/name]. It reminds me too much of the male [name]Ramone[/name]. Good luck!

[name]Ramona[/name]!
It’s got so much personality! It also has short form [name]Mona[/name] if she wants something a little more streamlined.
[name]Wren[/name] has a harshness to it (and also makes me think of [name]Ren[/name] and Stimpy) that I think takes away from the elegance the name is striving for.

[name]Ramona[/name] [name]Kate[/name]/[name]Cate[/name] is gorgeous! Definitely gets my vote! Good luck!