It's probably too soon to be talking about

I’m not a big fan of [name_f]Callista[/name_f], it doesn’t sound feminine to me. It reminds me of the name, Allister. :grimacing:

1 Like

I like [name_f]Saffron[/name_f]! [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_f]Ashlyn[/name_f] doesn’t sound too bad together.

What if I changed [name_f]Callie[/name_f] to [name_f]Calla[/name_f], would that sound nicer or should I keep it as it is?

I love [name_f]Calla[/name_f]! Personally, I think it’s prettier than [name_f]Callie[/name_f] as a full name and you could still call her [name_f]Callie[/name_f].
It goes well with [name_u]Elias[/name_u] too.

1 Like

What middle name would you pair with [name_f]Calla[/name_f]? If I pick a short first name, the middle name must be long.

Calla [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
[name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
[name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]/Rosaline/Rosamund
[name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]

1 Like

I like [name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], and [name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] from your suggestions. I think [name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] fits nicely with [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Keaton[/name_u] → Click Here!

1 Like

Sounds beautiful together! :blush:

I vote [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] or [name_f]Calla[/name_f]. (I think [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] and [name_u]Alani[/name_u] feel too similar in sound to [name_u]Elias[/name_u].)

If I were to pick one…I’d probably go for [name_f]Calla[/name_f]. I like the meaning, and it sounds so sweet with [name_u]Elias[/name_u]. And I love [name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]! :slight_smile:

Calla or [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]! I think I like [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] better though… It sounds stronger than [name_f]Calla[/name_f].

BTW, I prefer spelling [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] like, “[name_f]Lorelai[/name_f].” I would spell it like that because that’s how it’s spelled in [name_m]Gilmore[/name_m] Girls.

When I was looking up other ways of spelling [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f], the only alternative I could find was, Lourelei. I think [name_f]Lorelai[/name_f] sound’s better in general.

I think we a leaning more and more towards [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]/lai and [name_f]Calla[/name_f] for our future daughters name.

I vote for [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]. It would have been my daughters middle name. (But I had a boy)

1 Like

Click Here and Push Play!

I would’ve loved to use Coroline (similar to my name) but my husband said it’s a big no no. I do like [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] (nn [name_f]Casi[/name_f]), and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Gen[/name_f]). We do like the other names you have suggested but my husband wants to try and stick with the list we have for now.

We changed [name_f]Ashlyn[/name_f] to [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] because we find it pairs well with [name_u]Elias[/name_u].

1 Like

For a second, I was going to suggest adding [name_f]Lily[/name_f] to [name_f]Calla[/name_f], so it’ll be [name_f]Calla[/name_f]-[name_f]Lily[/name_f] (I think it’s a flower) :joy:

I was going to change the i to a y but it looks like it’s pronounced as lo-re-lay :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like