Ivy, Libby, Holly...

See the results of this poll: Ivy, Libby, Holly…

Respondents: 1 (This poll is closed)

• Mia West: 0 (0%)
  • Holly West: 1 (100%)
  • Libby West: 0 (0%)
  • Ivy West: 0 (0%)
  • Charlotte West: 0 (0%)

Well, those are my very immeadiate reactions . I feel like you need a longer name with one-syllable [name]West[/name].

[name]Ivy[/name] [name]West[/name] - beautiful.
[name]Libby[/name] [name]West[/name] - I adore [name]Libby[/name] as a nn for [name]Elizabeth[/name], and I think [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]West[/name] is such a lovely classic.
[name]Holly[/name] [name]West[/name] - very pretty.
[name]Mia[/name] [name]West[/name] - nice, but very, very similar to [name]Mae[/name] [name]West[/name].
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]West[/name] - a classic, but not the best flow.

My favourites are, in order :
[name]Elizabeth[/name] nn [name]Libby[/name] [name]West[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]West[/name]
[name]Holly[/name] [name]West[/name].

Good luck!

Is [name]West[/name] your last name or are you using it as a middle name? Either way I like it a lot

[name]Ivy[/name] [name]West[/name] -I think this sounds very pretty.
[name]Libby[/name] [name]West[/name] -I’m not really a fan of [name]Libby[/name]. Twinkle suggested using [name]Elizabeth[/name] and I have to agree.
[name]Holly[/name] [name]West[/name] - I’m not too sure about this one. It looks prettier than it sounds to me.
[name]Mia[/name] [name]West[/name] - I love this one. I can see how [name]Mae[/name] [name]West[/name] might come up though. Which is not such a bad thing.
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]West[/name] - Also very nice.

I’m very interested if [name]West[/name] will be a mn. I love it!

[name]West[/name] is the last name… haven’t thought about middle names yet.

[name]Just[/name] some combos I like using the names you gave :

[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] [name]West[/name] (nn [name]Libby[/name])
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]West[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]West[/name] (I can’t decide if this flows well or not …)
[name]Holly[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]West[/name]
[name]Mia[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]West[/name]
[name]Mia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]West[/name] (the vowels run together slightly)
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] [name]West[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Mia[/name] [name]West[/name]

[name]Do[/name] you like the names [name]Flora[/name], [name]Violet[/name] or [name]Rosanna[/name]/[name]Roseanna[/name]? Your options remind me of them …

Thanks for the suggestions! So helpful to hear input from others.

I like [name]Flora[/name]… but sounds funny with her sister’s name ([name]Ella[/name]), too singsong together.
[name]Violet[/name] is pretty.
[name]Rosanna[/name] reminds me of the snl character [name]Rosanna[/name], [name]Rosanna[/name] [name]Danna[/name] :slight_smile:

Try something longer like Ivelisse [name]West[/name] (pron: [name]Eve[/name]-el-lease) and you could call her “[name]Ivy[/name]” for short.

[name]Elisabeth[/name] Pani
[name]Baby[/name] Names Examiner

For some reason I have a preference for shorter, less formal names. Ivalisse is pretty, but not my style. [name]Even[/name] our choice of [name]Charlotte[/name] is a little much for me. That one is my husband’s pick. Not sure I’m a fan of it yet.

For some reason I have a preference for shorter, less formal names. Ivalisse is pretty, but not my style. [name]Even[/name] our choice of [name]Charlotte[/name] is a little much for me. That one is my husband’s pick. Not sure I’m a fan of it yet.[/quote]

I normally prefer long, formal names, but I love just [name]Ivy[/name] and just [name]Holly[/name], as they aren’t nickname names, and while they are cute, they would also age well, in my opinion.

I think [name]Ivy[/name], [name]Libby[/name], or [name]Holly[/name] could work with [name]West[/name] if you found beautiful mn’s to go with them. I like them all. My daughter’s name is [name]Liberty[/name] and her nn is “[name]Libby[/name]” and we receive compliments on both routinely. Good luck with picking a name.