James or Jason?

Which do you like better, [name]James[/name] or [name]Jason[/name]? Which do you see as fitting in with the most classes and cultures? Which do you see as a smarter person?

[name]James[/name] definitely!

[name]James[/name] is timeless and classic, if a bit over-used. [name]Jason[/name] screams ‘1980’s’ to me. I’d definitely go with [name]James[/name].

Another vote for [name]James[/name]!

Good luck!

[name]James[/name], hands down. Great solid and intelligent name!

I agree, can’t go wrong with [name]James[/name] really - [name]Jason[/name] seems a bit dated imo

[name]James[/name]! Not only because it’s such a handsome name, but also because it’s such a timeless classic - it can be anyone, any age, from any background (well, at least within the U.S.).

[name]James[/name]!!! [name]Jason[/name] is outdated, circa 1980’s.

Another vote vor [name]James[/name]. I think it sounds better and also here in Germany [name]Jason[/name] really is a lower class name (Like [name]Brayden[/name] or so in the US)

[name]James[/name]! But I’ll admit I’m partial cuz it’s my dad’s name.

[name]James[/name].
[name]Jason[/name] makes me think of Friday the 13th :wink:

[name]Jamison[/name] is a nice twist on [name]James[/name].

[name]James[/name] definitely. [name]Jason[/name] is the once-trendy forerunner of [name]Jayden[/name], but [name]James[/name] is a timeless classic.
[name]James[/name] will age better, fit in better, and work better with the boy all his life.

I like [name]James[/name] - it is more classic.

[name]James[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]James[/name]!

[name]James[/name]

[name]James[/name]

Definitely [name]James[/name]. [name]Jason[/name] is dated.

[name]James[/name]

I have always been a [name]James[/name] person myself. Never [name]Jimmy[/name] or [name]Jim[/name], but good old [name]James[/name]. [name]Jason[/name] seems slightly dated to me. [name]James[/name] is intelligent, sophisticated and cool.