Jameson?

Thoughts on this name?

I’m not crazy about it myself, but it’s okay.

I like it. A mix of [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] and [name_u]James[/name_u]

It’s not my style, but I do think it’s very sophisticated!

I really like [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] has a cool cowboy vibe

I prefer [name_u]Jamison[/name_u], but [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] is pretty good too. I’m not sure what it is about the spelling that does it for me.

I like it spelled w an ‘e’ or an ‘i’. I’ve only met one [name_u]Jamison[/name_u] and it was a woman in her 30s. I think it’s be a great boys name.

I personally prefer just classic, simple [name_u]James[/name_u], but it’s a decent name in of itself.

I like it

I’m not a fan of [name_u]Jameson[/name_u], it just reminds me of the whiskey. I like [name_u]James[/name_u] more!

I would much prefer [name_u]James[/name_u]. [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] is alright though.

I think it’s an awesome name with lots of nn possibilities!

I prefer [name_u]James[/name_u] over [name_u]Jameson[/name_u].

I like [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] but I find [name_u]James[/name_u] is easier to pair up with middle names or use as a middle. [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] gets kinda clunky for some reason. But I dont mind it! I dont think it’s as popular as it was a few years ago so that’s a good change. I do think of the whiskey but I dont think thats a dealbreaker.

Not a huge fan, reminds me of the alcoholic drink.

Nothing tremendously wrong with it, though.

I like it

I like it a lot more than [name_u]James[/name_u]

I like it, one of the few -son names I like. I love [name_u]Jem[/name_u] or [name_u]Sonny[/name_u] for short.