Jane Marigold?

What do you think of this name? I think [name_f]Jane[/name_f] might be traditional enough to pull off the more whimsical [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] as a middle name, but I would love to hear your thoughts!

Also, do you pronounce [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] as “mehr-ih-gold” or “mary-gold”?

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is lovely! [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is quirky and pairs well with [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. I pronounce [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] as mar-ih-gold (British accent), although it’d sound more like mehr-ih-gold in an American accent :slight_smile:

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is lovely! It gives off classic and spunky vibes all at the same time. I (American) would pronounce [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] as “mare-ih-gold” (like a horse).

1 Like

Jane Marigold is such a sweet, sunny combo. :cherry_blossom::blossom: I would say Marigold like mare ih gold (from the US).

this.

I love it! I pronounce it Mary-gold.

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is balanced and gorgeous. I’d pronounce it mah-rih-gold

I love it. It’s a great balanced name.

I had it on my signature for quite a lot time.

I pronounce [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] ad Mehr-ih-gold.

One of my favorites for a girl! I think it’s the perfect combo :blossom:

Not my personal style, but it’s pretty! I pronounce [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] as mare-ih-gold. It’s the way I first heard it on Downton [name_u]Abbey[/name_u] and it’s never once occurred to me to say mary-gold.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]! So bright and distinguished :yellow_heart:

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is fresh, timeless and gorgeous! [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is so sweet. I love to see it in as a first name!

Thank you everyone! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s a cute name [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]. I usually say [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] the softer way but both ways are cute.

I love it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I pronounce it mehr-ih-gold!