January ☀️

Thoughts on [name_f]January[/name_f] as a first name ?

I like [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]
Serephina
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]

As middle names

:sunny::cherry_blossom::tulip:

[name_f]January[/name_f] is intriguing. I quite like it - and it gives the more familiar possibilities of nicknames Ari/Ary, [name_m]Jay[/name_m], [name_m]Jan[/name_m], JJ

[name_f]January[/name_f] [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] is nice!

[name_f]January[/name_f] Genevieve!!

I think [name_f]January[/name_f] is too out there and creative for a first name. Maybe as a middle name, especially for a winter baby. I don’t think I would want to grow up with a name like [name_f]January[/name_f], but it is an intriguing choice!

1 Like

It’s kind of growing on me! I think [name_f]Janie[/name_f] would be a cute nickname. :blush:

[name_f]January[/name_f] [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] is probably my favorite, but honestly they are all a bit of a mouthful imo. I would go with something shorter. [name_f]January[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], [name_f]January[/name_f] [name_m]Layne[/name_m], [name_f]January[/name_f] [name_f]Willa[/name_f], and [name_f]January[/name_f] [name_f]Sloane[/name_f] come to mind.

1 Like

I really like it! [name_f]January[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] is pretty, but I do think all the middle name options you have are a bit longer or more complicated than [name_f]January[/name_f] would suit. Personally I’d do shorter names like [name_f]January[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] or [name_f]January[/name_f] [name_f]Aura[/name_f]!

But as a first name [name_f]January[/name_f] is so cool, I love the sound and it’s an unexpected month name choice. I also really like the nickname [name_f]Jani[/name_f] that could come from it!

I really like it! I have [name_f]January[/name_f] “Annie” on my list. Its quirky and sweet but also cool and sharp like an icicle.

I love the suggestion of [name_f]January[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] . Thanks all :cherry_blossom:

I think [name_f]January[/name_f] is a cute name, and I’m a little biased because I’m a [name_f]January[/name_f] baby :slight_smile: [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], and [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] are all beautiful middle names :gift_heart:

[name_f]January[/name_f] is fun! I like the nns [name_f]Janie[/name_f], [name_f]Annie[/name_f], and Ari…. [name_f]January[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is so icy and sweet, I love it. I also love the suggestion of [name_f]January[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]!

I’ve always liked [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] January/Adeline [name_m]Janvier[/name_m], so maybe [name_f]January[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]?

Good luck!

I love [name_f]January[/name_f]! Despite being such a cold month (where I live), it has such a bright feel to it.

I too prefer shorter middles: [name_f]January[/name_f] [name_f]Jean[/name_f], [name_f]January[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]January[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], [name_f]January[/name_f] Faye…

I like [name_f]January[/name_f] I think she feels whimsical, majestic and bold. I know that I would love to encounter a [name_f]January[/name_f]!

From the list I like the fiery mysticism vibe of [name_f]January[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] :snowflake:

However I think if I was to use [name_f]January[/name_f] I would use a short simple middle name something like [name_f]Eve[/name_f] would be my choice.