Jasper and Eve or Nicholas and Eviana?

I have another post asking about my twins that are coming up–what names?!
I’ve suggested [name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Eviana[/name] because that’s what [name]Jacob[/name] (my husband) and I have thought about. People have posted more suggestions, like [name]Eve[/name] instead of [name]Eviana[/name] for [name]Jasper[/name], and [name]Nicholas[/name] and [name]Eviana[/name], and stuff like that. Very good suggestions by the way!
But now [name]Jacob[/name] wants a more warrior-suggesting name, like [name]Wolfe[/name] or [name]Harvey[/name]. And I want something more calming, not something people would gossip about. [name]Eviana[/name] I’d like to keep, but I get this nagging feeling that she won’t even be able to say her own name!
Are there any girl names that go with [name]Harvey[/name] or [name]Wolfe[/name] (if we decide to go with one of the “warrior” names) or more-modern, still casual and cool names for girls? Please reply.

There are plenty of other warrior names other than [name]Harvey[/name] and [name]Wolfe[/name]. Are you limited to those two, or are you open to suggestions. I don’t particularly care for either of those as a first name.

[name]Aloysius[/name]
[name]Chadwick[/name]
[name]Findlay[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Gunner[/name]
[name]Louis[/name]
[name]Marcel[/name]
[name]Ryder[/name]
[name]Sloane[/name]
[name]William[/name]

I think that [name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Evangeline[/name] “[name]Eva[/name]” would make a stunning pair. [name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Evangeline[/name] are both English names, with the former meaning “treasurer” and the latter meaning “bearer of good news.” You could use a strong “warrior” name as a middle name for [name]Jasper[/name] and perhaps a name meaning “princess” or “maiden” for [name]Evangeline[/name]. It all seems to medieval cool to me!

I don’t know what your last name is, but these are my favorites:

[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Gideon[/name] and [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Sara[/name]*
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Gideon[/name] and [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Riva[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]William[/name] and [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Zara[/name]*
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]William[/name] and [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Sadie[/name]

If I remember correctly when the Scottish fought their wars it was the [name]Piper[/name] who went first into battle to urge the Scotsmen onto success when he played the bagpipes.

So, my suggestion is [name]Piper[/name], feminine, unisex, very today and will go with most names.

PS I think you could be right about pronounciation issues with [name]Eviana[/name].

[name]Eve[/name] [name]Piper[/name] would be just right.
or
[name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Piper[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Piper[/name]

or
[name]Piper[/name] [name]Lily[/name]

What about [name]Harlow[/name]?!?

niki72 back. . . . [name]Love[/name] love love :slight_smile: all of your replies. I’m in the hospital now and I insisted on bringing a laptop so I could talk on here. [name]Jacob[/name] (my hubby) almost insisted on [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Piper[/name], so we could call him [name]Nick[/name] [name]Piper[/name] (which sounds like McPiper, which was the last name of his best friend in high school: so ironic!) but I . . . . wasn’t so sure about that.
We ARE keeping [name]Jasper[/name], but changing [name]Eve[/name] to [name]Evelyne[/name]. So, its [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Marcel[/name] and [name]Evelyne[/name] [name]Piper[/name]. As long as everything goes ok, those names are staying.
Hello, this is [name]Jacob[/name], niki72’s husband. I am so excited about our little children coming up soon. Irony again: [name]Jasper[/name]'s nickname might be [name]Jazz[/name] if he likes that type of music… (niki72 is :)ing) We both loved [name]Harlow[/name], but we really wanted to keep [name]Jasper[/name] and yes, I know about [name]Casper[/name] (if you read the first post, you would know it was niki72’s boyfriend in high school, I think?) Thank you SO MUCH for thinking about niki72 and me, and [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Marcel[/name] and [name]Evelyne[/name] [name]Piper[/name].
niki72: THANK YOU! :slight_smile: !!

I love [name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name] and the middles you have selected are great too! (I like the connection with nn [name]Jazz[/name] and middle [name]Piper[/name] :). Does the spelling [name]Evelyne[/name] have signficance to you? If not, the standard [name]Evelyn[/name] is beautiful and fits very well with [name]Jasper[/name] imo.

Good luck!