Jasper and Eviana: Good or Bad?

[name]Hi[/name], I’m expecting twins–a girl and a boy. Or, a boy and a girl. Either way, [name]Jacob[/name] (my hubby) likes [name]Jasper[/name] for the boy. I personally like [name]Nicholas[/name]. [name]Eviana[/name] we both love. Like them?

[name]Hi[/name]! I love the name [name]Jasper[/name] ([name]Nicholas[/name], too), but [name]Eviana[/name]'s style is very different from [name]Jasper[/name]'s to me. (I have to admit that I think of [name]Evian[/name] water when I hear [name]Eviana[/name], which may or may not bother you.)

With [name]Jasper[/name], I picture something of a similar vintage (or even classic) style, and with [name]Eviana[/name], I picture something exotic or romantic sounding, like [name]Roman[/name] or [name]Cassius[/name].

Names I can see with [name]Jasper[/name]:

[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Annabelle[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]/[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Evelyn[/name] (close to [name]Eviana[/name])
[name]Evangeline[/name] (ditto)
[name]Flora[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name] (nn [name]Evie[/name])
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Helena[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Nora[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Tess[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]

I can see these names with [name]Eviana[/name]:

[name]Augustin[/name]
[name]Cassius[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Emanuel[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Roman[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Thaddeus[/name]
[name]Victor[/name]
[name]Willem[/name]

Best wishes to you! :slight_smile:

[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] would be a really lovely combo.

I think that [name]Nicholas[/name] goes better with [name]Eviana[/name] though.

I don’t like [name]Eviana[/name] much though. I would prefer [name]Eva[/name].

[name]Eva[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name]

I agree that the styles don’t seem to match. What about…

[name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Olive[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Alice[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Ophelia[/name] - If you’re feeling adventerous.
[name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Arabella[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Esme[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Isla[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Camille[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Aurora[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Eugenia[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Allegra[/name]

[name]Love[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Allegra[/name]. Wow, I would go with this one!

[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] and [name]Allegra[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] would be nice! And, in case the allergy medicine association bothers you with [name]Allegra[/name], I personally know an [name]Allegra[/name], and it NEVER comes up. People just think she has a cool name!

[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] and [name]Allegra[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] would be nice! And, in case the allergy medicine association bothers you with [name]Allegra[/name], I personally know an [name]Allegra[/name], and it NEVER comes up. People just think she has a cool name![/quote]

I too know an [name]Allegra[/name] and it never came up. She was my [name]RA[/name] in college and she was awesome.

Hey, it’s me again. Yeah, I had never noticed those possiblities before. It’s just that my best friend has a cousin named [name]Eviana[/name] and I [name]LOVE[/name] her personality and [name]Jasper[/name] sounds like [name]Casper[/name], who used to be a bf in high school (don’t tell my hubby. . . .). Thank you so much. Only a few months left to go!

[name]LOVE[/name] jasper. [name]Eviana[/name] is ok but reminds me of the water and evie is too popular.

[name]Jasper[/name] isn’t particularly one I love but it is nice and just trendy enough without being flash-flood popular. It’ll probably be considered a pretty cool name by most of his classmates.

[name]Eve[/name]/[name]Evi[/name] names are VERY popular right now and while [name]Eviana[/name] isn’t as popular as many of the others it seems very different from [name]Jasper[/name], perhaps not so much in style or popularity as the attitude perception. [name]Jasper[/name] is a laidback-cool type name to me, just a little trendy but not trying too hard to be anything but itself, it’s the sort of name I admire even if I don’t like it too much because it has an aura of healthy self-identity. [name]Eviana[/name] on the other hand is a high-maintenance name to me. It’s highly girly as any iana name must be of course, but it’s also a bit frilly and feels like it’s trying too hard to be more important than [name]Eve[/name] or [name]Evelyn[/name], trying too hard to be cool.