Jasper or Casper?

i love both :black_heart: but iā€™d use jasper before casper bc of the friendly ghost association. i also like jasper ā€œjemā€ but there are no nns for casper that i really love, so i guess iā€™m team jasper haha

I love [name_m]Casper[/name_m], especially the [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] spelling. Itā€™s such a dashing, adventurous, cool yet calm name to me. And I adore [name_m]Cas[/name_m] or [name_m]Cap[/name_m] for short.

[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] is also lovely however!

1 Like

[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]

I personally prefer [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]! [name_m]Casper[/name_m] doesnā€™t appeal to me as much, though I donā€™t have any specific reason for that.

I much prefer [name_u]Jasper[/name_u].

[name_m]Casper[/name_m] is one of my all time favourite names, so that gets my vote.

Thereā€™s something special about [name_m]Casper[/name_m], I like [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] even better.

Somehow [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] has never appealed to me.

I love [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] but [name_m]Casper[/name_m] wins for me. I also love the [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] and [name_m]Kasper[/name_m] spellings. Itā€™s such an effortlessly cool name and itā€™s less popular than [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] which I like.

[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]! I just canā€™t get past [name_m]Casper[/name_m] the Friendly Ghost haha

[name_m]Casper[/name_m]!

Thereā€™s one letter difference, & I feel so strongly about this. It makes very little sense. :joy:

[name_m]Casper[/name_m] is charming & handsome & just the right amount of quirky. And the nn Caspi is super cute.

[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] just gives me this weird goofy feelingā€¦I think because it reminds me of the word jester. It also feels more trendy too.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

Casper :ghost: I actually love the ghost association. Heā€™s so sweet and appeals to my nostalgia for 90s Halloween movies and anything with Christina Ricci. :slight_smile:

Devon-Sawa-Casper-Casper

Before we found out we were having a girl, I bought a ghost night light in case he was a boy and we named him Casper. Now our daughter has the night light! :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]

[name_u]Jasper[/name_u], but I also like [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] (with an ā€œaā€), and [name_m]Kaspar[/name_m]! :slight_smile:

[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]