Jasper or Casper?

Which name do you prefer?

Jasper! I feel like it’s one of the most Canadian names so it feels homey to me !

2 Likes

Jasper!!!

[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]!

jasper !! not so casper the friendly ghost for me :]

I prefer [name_m]Casper[/name_m] but I think [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] is also a beautiful name

[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]! A friend of mine has a little [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] so I might be a bit biased.

[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]!

I do like [name_m]Kasper[/name_m] though, it feels more European and less ghosty

[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]! [name_m]Casper[/name_m] reminds me of a pet name (because it was my pet’s name lol)

casper, definitely!

[name_m]Casper[/name_m]! I absolutely love the name [name_m]Casper[/name_m]. [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] is nice, but [name_m]Casper[/name_m] is just magical. :sparkles:

I prefer [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]. :slightly_smiling_face:

definitely jasper! love the meaning, sound & the nn jazz :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
i also like casper but don’t love its sound or the association to the movie

I like both but [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] has been a long time favourite

I prefer [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]! It feels warmer!

Casper!!! :heart_eyes:

Prefer [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] only slightly due to the ghost association which I can’t quite kick (though I still like [name_m]Casper[/name_m] in spite of this!)

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote goes to [name_m]Casper[/name_m], although I really like [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] too.

if i had to choose, i would pick jasper but both are so lovely!

I love both! Though I did use [name_m]Casper[/name_m] for my cat, so slightly prefer [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] for a baby