'Jebbi James' and 'Alexis Tacey' for boys?

Jebbi [name]James[/name] nn [name]Jem[/name]
[name]Alexis[/name] [name]Tacey[/name] nn [name]Tace[/name]

wt do u think? not pregnant. nto for twins, just as boys names…

[name]Alexis[/name] is very much a girls name to me, and [name]Tacy[/name] seems like it is missing the R and should be [name]Trace[/name].

Jebbi [name]James[/name] is okay, but I don’t like [name]Jem[/name] for a boy.

Jebbi sounds like a nickname and [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Tacey[/name] sounds like a girl.

I think [name]Alexis[/name] is nice enough as a boys name but [name]Tacey[/name] makes me think [name]Tracey[/name] which would make me assume it’s a girl.

Jebbi [name]James[/name] sounds like an outlaw to me…not a fan of Jebbi at all. [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Tacey[/name] is all girl to me, as I know several girls named [name]Alexis[/name] and two women named [name]Tacey[/name].

Throw it out and keep the classic [name]James[/name], and [name]Alexis[/name] is a girls name now.

Agree with all of the above. Jebbi is a nn, and [name]Jem[/name] spelled that way is very girly in my opinion, much like [name]Gem[/name].

[name]Alexis[/name] is without question a girl name - only name a boy this if you want to put him through much teasing and torture in school! [name]Tacey[/name] sounds like misspelled [name]Tracey[/name]. [name]Way[/name] too feminine.