Jemima Loveday - too much?

Hello!

Huge thanks for the responses to my other post - you guys are amazing! I have a soft spot for this combination but was wondering if you thought it was a bit much. We are in the UK and Loveday was my great grans name.

[name]Jemima[/name] Loveday Hunningford - What do you think?

Thanks!

It does sound a bit much to me, but since I’m not in the UK I’m not sure how it would be received there. Maybe you could shorten Loveday to [name]Love[/name]? I think if you’re ok with having a somewhat over the top name it’s good though - it flows well and it’s nice that it honors a family member. Good luck!

[name]Jemima[/name] Loveday? It’s gorgeous! I wish more people would use Loveday, it’s such a great name! And [name]Jemima[/name] is so pretty! Not to mention the nickname potential- [name]Jemmie[/name], [name]Jemma[/name], [name]Mimi[/name], etc.

I say go for it! I love hearing names with a bit of history to them, so the fact the there is a reason that you want to use Loveday makes it even better!

[name]Jemima[/name] Loveday Hunningford is lovely and quirky and honours a family member - great choice! You’re almost there after all of the sweat and tears!

Thanks for your opinions! I think we may go for it…

If we have another girl in the future she will most likely be named [name]Felicity[/name] [name]June[/name] - [name]Do[/name] they fit? [name]Just[/name] out of interest what boys names do you see as sibling to [name]Jemima[/name]?

Oh yes, I can see [name]Jemima[/name] Loveday and [name]Felicity[/name] [name]June[/name] as sisters, for sure!

Thank you so much for choosing [name]Jemima[/name] for your baby girl it is gorgeous and Loveday sounds perfect with [name]Jemima[/name].

Well done.

[name]Felicity[/name] [name]June[/name] is nice but [name]Jemima[/name] Loveday is outstanding so I would be looking for something with a little more pizzazz.
[name]Meredith[/name] [name]Juno[/name] or [name]Juniper[/name]
[name]Willow[/name] [name]Junia[/name]
[name]Esther[/name] [name]Marigold[/name]

Boys
[name]Charles[/name] [name]Dawson[/name]
[name]Edwin[/name] [name]Porter[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Lucas[/name]

[name]Jemima[/name] Loveday is quirky and cute! Another great British name.

Names that go with [name]Jemima[/name]

[name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Evelyn[/name]
Rosabel
[name]Eliza[/name]