JEMMYE!!!

Ok so im a big finatic on the new season of the Real WOrld New Oreleans. If anyone has watched it there is a girl name Jemmye on the show. After i heard it i fell in love with it, I love the southern flavor. Comment if you love her name or anyone of the others names! Thanks;)

Yes, I watch it too and I also like her name. I like that it’s got a southern feel to it and it’s cute. It’s like a nickname for a [name]Gemma[/name].

To be honest, the only thing it reminds me of is [name]Jemmy[/name] Button.
Being that I know a lot about [name]Charles[/name] [name]Darwin[/name], that might be why. He (and many other scientists) went on a ship, The Beagle, to South [name]America[/name] and found an island, [name]Tierra[/name] de Fuega. The crew took three Fuegian children back with them and one of the boys was named [name]Jemmy[/name] Button. So, that’s the only thing I think of…

I don’t watch the Real World, so I couldn’t give you an insight with that… But I do love the name [name]Gemma[/name]!

Is that [name]Jem[/name]-eye or [name]Jem[/name]-ee? Sorry. [name]Don[/name]'t watch much TV.