Jessa

Which form of Jessa do you prefer with my list and why? :relaxed:

Other names on my list: Laura, Jacqueline, Natalie, Melanie, Stephanie, Katherine.

• Jessa
  • Jessica “Jessa”
  • Jessamyn “Jessa”
  • Jessalyn “Jessa”

0 voters

Thank you! :heartbeat:

I like Jessa on its own, but I think Jessica nn. Jessa fits best with your list.

2 Likes

I personally prefer the spelling [name_f]Jessa[/name_f]. But you’re lost screams 1980’s and that’s why I picked [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] for you

1 Like

I really like [name_f]Jessa[/name_f] and [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] for you! [name_f]Jessa[/name_f] has a wonderfully offbeat feeling that suits some of the names I associate with you (not necessarily this iteration of the list). [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] fits the modern classic, moderately 80s/90s feeling of this list. It’s familiar without being used quite as much for babies today. I think either would work, but [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] feels like it has similar vibes to the other names on the list.

1 Like

[name_f]Jessalyn[/name_f] is cute!! I like just [name_f]Jessa[/name_f] and [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] too :slight_smile:

i love jessa!! such an underrated name

I like [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] for you. [name_f]Jessa[/name_f] is nice, but I just think of the Duggars.

jessa is such a gorgeous name but the duggar association kinda ruins it. :sob:

jessica ‘jessa’ loses that association and works perfectly with your list, though.

Personally my favorite is Jessamin/Jessamyn however I think [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] or [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] fits better with your list.

Thanks everyone! Now that the duggar thing was mentioned, I think [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] nn [name_f]Jessa[/name_f] is the one for me! :heartbeat:

2 Likes