JILL!!

I somehow have the night off :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
I am working on getting a couple of pictures online for you to see.

Let me know when you are online, I will post the site real quick. I am including a few pics of [name]Dottie[/name] and [name]Henry[/name]

I’m here!!! I’m here!!! (Shameless plug: Did you read my blog?)

Oh thank goodness [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Collins[/name] is here!!.. That was quicker than I expected! lol. I am making a baby announcement page and I was working on [name]Eloise[/name]'s still. I did read your blog!!! You were [name]DOROTHY[/name]!!! that is so awesome!!

Yep! You’ve been talking with [name]Dorothy[/name] all this time! That’s another reason I love the name…Plus, it was the name of my favorite teacher in the world (not to mention my favorite two-year-old)! :slight_smile:

hehehehe…
I decided to combine [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name]'s birth announcement. I don’t think that they will mind too much. :slight_smile: I am not on my computer, so I don’t have as many pics. I need to get the polar bear pics from my sister.

Got it! Thanks! You should totally send [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name] some pictures, because while I know they’ve said they don’t like people to post personal photos or links, I bet they’d love to post the photos in a blog or something. (They once had a blog featuring photos of nameberry babies!)

:slight_smile:

Oh sweet! I deleted the link. :slight_smile: [name]Don[/name]'t want to upset [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name]. :slight_smile:

I left you messages! :slight_smile: Seriously, if you’re okay with it, I know the Nameberry posters would love to see your beautiful babies!

[name]How[/name] is everyone doing?

Husband: Exhausted, but trying not to show it. He is helping out so much around the house while working fulltime/overtime!

[name]Henry[/name]: We have our good days and bad days. Overall, he is adjusting as well as can be expected. I think he really is starting to love [name]Dottie[/name]. He was holding her hand the other day in the store and I didn’t catch who initiated it, but either way, brought tears to my eyes.

[name]Dottie[/name]: She is a ham. One second she is bouncing around the house, the next she is giving me puppy dog looks telling me I need to hold her. [name]Ellie[/name] is her baby and [name]Mattie[/name] is [name]Henry[/name]'s according to her new rule. But she forgets which one is which most of the time.

[name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name]: We have nowhere near established a sleeping pattern, feeding pattern, or any kind of pattern at all! [name]Both[/name] are having problems keeping food down. Neither one of them are big on crying, yet, don’t get me wrong, they are crying, just not a non-stop cry that can not be cured. We have been going back to the doctor every 2-3 days, and will continue probably through [name]December[/name]. But they really are sweet babies.

Me: Exhausted.

Ha. Apparently, my night off is now over. lol. I almost said have a good weekend, but realized it was [name]Wednesday[/name]. Well have a good weekend anyways. [name]Night[/name]! And enjoy your M&M’s. :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name], DotsMom!

I wasn’t really involved in your posts, but I did just want to comment - again - that I think all of your children have beautiful names. Being a twin myself, I applaud you for picking perfect “twin names” for [name]Little[/name] Misses [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name]. I hope they are doing a bit better now that they are home after the scares you had in the hospital!

From [name]Jill[/name]'s comments, your [name]Dottie[/name] sounds like a total sweetheart and a really fun girl - how great to have such a daughter! And, I am so glad that [name]Henry[/name] is not only adjusting to life with your family, but also to life with twin babies around! I’ve always wondered what it was like for my older brother, then three, when my parents brought my sister and I home from the hospital…

Well, I just wanted to send my well-wishes toward your family! Oh, I forgot, are [name]Ellie[/name] and [name]Mattie[/name] identical? To tell my sister, [name]Sarah[/name], and I apart just after we were born, my mom painted my tiny baby toenails bright red! My sister sometimes still talks about how she didn’t get red toes when she was a baby - oh, the sad story of her life as [name]Baby[/name] A! Ha!

PS If you are comfortable, please do send [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name] pictures of your family - especially your baby girls! I know they asked another poster to send a link to a birth announcement. Perhaps you could do the same for [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name]? We’d love to see their beautiful faces…

Best wishes :slight_smile: