Joel, Jonah, and

Simon [name_u]Eli[/name_u]
[name_u]Beau[/name_u] [name_u]Eli[/name_u] (undoubtedly would call him baby [name_u]Beau[/name_u] since he will be our youngest)
[name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_u]Eli[/name_u] ([name_m]Rupert[/name_m] is my maiden name)
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Eli[/name_u] or [name_m]Ruben[/name_m] and use nickname [name_u]Beau[/name_u]

1 Like

Simon [name_u]Eli[/name_u] is my favorite

I love [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_u]Eli[/name_u]!!!

Simon [name_u]Eli[/name_u] is my favorite from your list

Reuben [name_u]Eli[/name_u] is my favourite from your list.

Simon [name_u]Eli[/name_u], [name_u]Beau[/name_u] [name_u]Eli[/name_u] and [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_u]Eli[/name_u] are amazing! Is [name_u]Eli[/name_u] an honor name? If so, I think [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_u]Eli[/name_u] is my favorite. It flows well and it creates a beautiful set. [name_u]Beau[/name_u] is my favorite first name, but it does flow as well. That being said, my second place goes to [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_u]Eli[/name_u].
If not, have you considered [name_u]Beau[/name_u] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] or [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_u]Beau[/name_u]?

Rupert [name_u]Eli[/name_u] hands down favorite with your boys

1 Like

Sounds like you love the name [name_u]Beau[/name_u] the most, so go with that! It is a very handsome name. The only thing I would worry about is brothers [name_u]Beau[/name_u] & [name_m]Joe[/name_m] (a common nickname for [name_u]Jonah[/name_u])

I love [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] for you. :slight_smile: [name_m]Ruben[/name_m]/Reuben is nice too.

1 Like

@justanamenerd good point! We just call him [name_u]Jonah[/name_u], so I don’t foresee the [name_m]Joe[/name_m]/Beau rhyme, at least within our family. But when he gets older you never know what he will prefer or what others may nickname him.

@Estrela, yes, [name_u]Eli[/name_u] is my hubby’s name.

Maybe one thing to think on is usually with three is when something can seem like the expected name style for any future children.

Joel and [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] are clearly biblical. As I see it y of have two biblical names and two non biblical to pick from. If you pick [name_m]Simon[/name_m] or [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] that kind of becomes what is expected for future children names. If you’re not looking to “start a trend” Id go for the other two choices…

Biblical choice [name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_f]Non[/name_f] Biblical [name_u]Beau[/name_u]

Overall I’d go for [name_u]Beau[/name_u] as that seems what you really like! :blue_heart:

I love [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] and think it fits perfectly with [name_m]Joel[/name_m] and [name_u]Jonah[/name_u].

Beau [name_u]Eli[/name_u] is so cute!

Reuben [name_u]Eli[/name_u]. Roo is an adorable nickname alternative too.

Simon [name_u]Eli[/name_u] is my favorite