John and Kate :(

I think [name]John[/name] and [name]Kate[/name] would be the cutest sibling combo. I love them because their strong but cute too. But for obvious reasons I could never ever use it! [name]Jon[/name] and [name]Kate[/name] Plus Eight used to be my favorite show, and I will always tie these names to that show! So unfortunate! What other combos do you think I might like? Also, if you’d like you could share any names you wouldve used if it didnt have such terrible ties. Thanks!

[name]John[/name] and [name]Kate[/name] WOULD be perfect siblings! Bummer… though I think in a few years people will still remember them, but wouldn’t think you named your kids after them… especially if you had the girl first and said [name]Kate[/name] and [name]John[/name]… ya know?

Similar Girls:
[name]Jane[/name]!
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Kitty[/name]
[name]Mary[/name]
[name]Ann[/name]

Boys:
[name]Thomas[/name] nn [name]Tom[/name], or just [name]Tom[/name]
[name]Frederick[/name] nn [name]Fred[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name] nn [name]Ben[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name] nn [name]Joe[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]Jonathan[/name] nn [name]Jonty[/name]!

My favorite sibset would definitely be [name]Tom[/name] and [name]Jane[/name]… love it!

Oh, I love the name [name]Violet[/name] but can’t use [name]Dash[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] (because of The Incredibles)… I also discovered I liked the names [name]Ashton[/name] and [name]Asher[/name] after my son was born, [name]Ash[/name] and [name]Dash[/name] would be terrible.

[name]Tom[/name] and [name]Kate[/name] would be cute, I also love the suggestion of [name]Tom[/name] and [name]Jane[/name]- so adorable!

[name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Anna[/name] ([name]Joe[/name] and [name]Annie[/name])
[name]Thomas[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name] ([name]Tom[/name] and [name]Soph[/name]/ie)
[name]William[/name] and [name]Meg[/name] (I know siblings named this- really cute0
[name]Jake[/name] and [name]Leah[/name]
[name]Luke[/name] and [name]Zoe[/name]
[name]Charles[/name] and [name]Laura[/name]

[name]Thomas[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name] is adorable! ExceptI already know three little [name]Thomas[/name]'s and my friends dogs name is [name]Sophie[/name]. I love a lot of these names, but many of them have ad connections! I already know Toms and a [name]Zoey[/name] and a [name]Timothy[/name]. And [name]Jane[/name] reminds me of [name]Tarzan[/name]. I know I am so picky! These are the right types of names, I just need more suggestions! Thanks!

Yeah, I’d stay away from [name]John[/name] and [name]Kate[/name], too. Too bad…I wrote a blog on this topic last week (good names with bad associations), and thought you may like to read it or the comments: https://nameberry.com/blog/2010/03/01/good-names-with-bad-bad-associations/#comments

More you may like (sorry for repeats):

[name]Andrew[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Charles[/name]
[name]David[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name]
[name]Edward[/name]
[name]Frederick[/name]
[name]George[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]