Jones’

We have a very common surname. I don’t go for wild names so it will be a bit tricky to find anything too original. What’s the line with celebrity association?

For example: [name_f]Norah[/name_f] [name_m]Jones[/name_m], probably too well known to use. [name_u]Cade[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m], likely to be irrelevant in a couple years?

[name_u]Cade[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m] probably too well known to use

I dont think it matters since the last name is so common! I don’t even know who [name_u]Cade[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m] is

5 Likes

I agree with @PerryWillow

I think if I met a little [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_m]Jones[/name_m] I wouldn’t think twice, since the last name is so common. And I’ve never heard of [name_u]Cade[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m] lol.

2 Likes

Honestly I have the association with [name_f]Norah[/name_f] but not [name_f]Nora[/name_f]! [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_m]Jones[/name_m] I think could be fine given that both names are fairly common, though a girl may have some songs sung to her and that could be annoying or sweet depending on the person!

I don’t know who [name_u]Cade[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m] is at all! After looking him up, I definitely think [name_u]Cade[/name_u] would still be usable for you if you like it!

I don’t know who [name_f]Norah[/name_f] [name_m]Jones[/name_m] or [name_u]Cade[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m] are but to be honest, I think the fact [name_u]Cade[/name_u] and [name_f]Norah[/name_f] are fairly popular names, it doesn’t feel like their tied to one person.