Joy

What do you think about [name_f]Joy[/name_f] as a first name? It’s certainly pretty as a middle name but I’m thinking about it as a first name. It’s unique, easy to say and spell. Never until the birth of my son did I experience a joy like motherhood. It really is joyous!

Joy [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] thoughts?

4 Likes

I have always loved [name_f]Joy[/name_f] as a first name. [name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] is lovely!

I had [name_f]Joy[/name_f] on my list for forever! I’m thinking of adding it back! Such a beautiful name!

I love the name [name_f]Joy[/name_f]! [name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] is beautiful.

Well it’s actually my name so I say go for it! And [name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] sounds beautiful. It’s definitely not too weird as it’s actually a family name for me and I’ve heard of other Joys as well! So I’m 100% for it!:grin:

[name_f]Joy[/name_f] is one of those names that are purely sweet. It’s fun to say, versatile and I even like the nickname [name_u]Joey[/name_u]. I think it’d make for a lovely first name! [name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] is so classy.

I love the [name_f]Joy[/name_f]! It’s simple and gorgeous. [name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] is stunning.

Joy [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] is gorgeous

It’s nice.

It’s upbeat and fresh on the first name spot! It also pairs very nicely with [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] only problem is that where I am it’s a semi-popular name for dogs :frowning: so that’s not ideal, but the name itself is very pretty.

I think it is so sweet and unexpected as a first name! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]!!

Love it

I love it

I love [name_f]Joy[/name_f]!

Honestly [name_f]Joy[/name_f] is such a sweet vintage choice really upbeat and well joyful it’s so endearing really effortless. [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] sounds beautiful as a middle name to [name_f]Joy[/name_f] it’s such a happy sounding name. [name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] is classy, elegant and beyond happy sounding. I would definitely use it. Also I’ve never come across a dog called [name_f]Joy[/name_f] that’s so random but I wouldn’t be put off by that if I was you dogs get called all sorts nowadays I don’t think you have stereotypical dog names. Our family dog is called [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] for example that’s not a dog name at all but suits our greyhound.

I like [name_f]Joy[/name_f] and [name_u]Joyce[/name_u]

It’s beautiful! Simple but not boring and just makes me smile!

Joy is beautiful! Not very common as a first name, but it is lovely.

I think because [name_f]Joy[/name_f] is so short, it needs a very long middle name, probably starting with a vowel. I guess [name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] would work, but I would choose:

Joy [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_f]Veronica[/name_f]
[name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f] / [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f]

I personally love [name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f]!

I’m due in 3 weeks and if it’s a girl [name_f]Joy[/name_f] will be one of her middle names!
It’s such a lovely name, we’re not using it as first as our last baby was stillborn so seems a bit much to us to call the next one [name_f]Joy[/name_f].
If you love it - I say use it!

Love it! Yes! Use it as first name… it’s sad it always gets pushed to the middle.