Judah?

Does [name_m]Judah[/name_m] go with sisters name [name_f]Gianna[/name_f]? We were thinking [name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] but is that too biblical?? What else could go with it? [name_m]Or[/name_m] does judah not go with gianna and its time to go back to drawing board?

3 Likes

I love [name_m]Judah[/name_m] and I think it goes nicely with [name_f]Gianna[/name_f]. [name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] doesn’t strike me as too biblical, and I like the combination of the more common middle name with the lesser used fn.
I also like [name_m]Jude[/name_m] and [name_m]Jonas[/name_m]!

Depends on how you pronounce [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] – the Italian way or Gee-anna? They’re very similar-sounding.

Yes, [name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] is Biblical-sounding; [name_m]Judah[/name_m] is trendy in the Hebrew school set (which doesn’t matter if you aren’t Jewish). [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] is also Biblical (nn for [name_f]Giovanna[/name_f], the feminine of John). If you don’t want to be too Biblical, go with [name_m]Jude[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] instead.

I love [name_m]Judah[/name_m]! And [name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] is just perfect. It does have a biblical feel, but [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] is such a common middle name so I wouldn’t worry about it. I think it goes well with [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] as both of them give me Italian vibes.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps!

I love [name_m]Judah[/name_m]! [name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] sounds great, and it goes nicely with [name_f]Gianna[/name_f]. I also like the sound of [name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Joash[/name_m] or [name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] or [name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Dean[/name_m].

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps!

[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] is quite biblical on first glance, but I’m not sure how you define “too biblical”. It’s not an instinctive fit with [name_f]Gianna[/name_f], but I think it works well enough. I would personally get the sounds mixed up, but maybe you’re better at that than I am!

Some other middle names suggestions:

[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Elliott[/name_m]

[name_m]Judah[/name_m] and [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] work, I think. Biblical vibes (Judah more obviously, but [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] via John), but also on trend and contemporary feeling.

[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] does tilt it more towards the Biblical vibe?

Maybe:

[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Mason[/name_m]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Maverick[/name_m]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_f]Marlow[/name_f]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Elliott[/name_m]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Flynn[/name_m]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Milo[/name_m]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]