Jude and Theodore?

Okay we just started TTC and the ONLY name my husband likes is [name]Jude[/name]. He doesn’t hate everything else, or even dislike it, but he dubs it as just “okay”. I’m willing to give him this one, but the problem is MY favorite boy’s name is [name]Theodore[/name], nickname [name]Teddy[/name]. Would [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Teddy[/name] make good brothers?

I think they’d be fine as brothers although [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Theo[/name] seem even better paired than [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Teddy[/name]. [name]Jude[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] would also work as a fn mn combination.

I like [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] together, especially [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Theo[/name]!

I like [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Teddy[/name]. I am sure he would end up as [name]Ted[/name] later on in life, so [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Ted[/name]… I prefer [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Theo[/name]. Someone posted on a sibset thread about a pair of twin boys named [name]Lex[/name] and [name]Ted[/name]. I thought that was pretty awesome =p

I can totally see a [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Teddy[/name] together! I also really love the suggestion someone made of [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Theo[/name] - really cute! :slight_smile:

My initial reaction on reading your title was “thats an odd combination” but I do think [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Theo[/name] make a good sibset…

I think they’re fine together, but [name]Julian[/name] or [name]Julius[/name] nn [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] would be perfect. :slight_smile:

I think [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] would sound just fine as brothers. Great choices.