Jude, Benjamin, or Samuel

Currently debating over the names above. Middle name will be [name]William[/name], which is a family name. I’ve always wanted to stay away from really popular names, such as [name]Ben[/name] and [name]Sam[/name], but feel [name]Jude[/name] is either met with a “love it or hate it” opinion with people as it is still becoming more popular…though I still love it!

So here they are, please let me know you thoughts!
[name]Jude[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name] [name]William[/name]

I really appreciate your opinions!

Definitely [name]Jude[/name]. [name]Ben[/name] and [name]Sam[/name] are so popular, they have totally lost their charm for me.

I love [name]Jude[/name] [name]William[/name]–good luck!

[name]Jude[/name] [name]William[/name]: I love it!

[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]William[/name]: I do love [name]Benjamin[/name], but I don’t think that [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]William[/name] has the best flow…

[name]Samuel[/name] [name]William[/name]: I love [name]Samuel[/name], but [name]Samuel[/name] [name]William[/name] doesn’t flow well to me, and the “myoo-el”/[name]William[/name]" part is difficult for me to say.

So, one more vote for [name]Jude[/name] [name]William[/name]! :slight_smile:

I think it’s really handome.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Another vote for [name]Jude[/name] [name]William[/name], I think out of your three it definitely has the best flow.

Good [name]Luck[/name]:slight_smile:

• [name]Charlie[/name]

Thanks for all your input!

okay, one more to throw in the mix:

[name]Theo[/name] [name]William[/name] or [name]Theodore[/name] [name]William[/name]

[name]Love[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] [name]William[/name]!

I was going to vote for [name]Jude[/name] [name]William[/name], but then saw your later post and much prefer [name]Theodore[/name] [name]William[/name]. I think it has nice flow and I like [name]Theo[/name] as a nickname.

[name]Jude[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Hunter[/name] - Handsome, original name!
[name]Theodore[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Hunter[/name] - Sounds great!!
[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Hunter[/name] - Nice, but less original
[name]Samuel[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Hunter[/name] - Nice names individually, but “[name]Samuel[/name] [name]William[/name]” seems L heavy.

Definitely [name]Theodore[/name] [name]William[/name]!!!