Jude or Pierce?

I think we have finally narrowed it down to two. The forerunner was [name]Jude[/name], but then we made the mistake of sharing it with hubby’s family and didn’t like their opinions. I also am a little worried about [name]Jude[/name] getting too popular for me. What is your opinion?
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Robert[/name] or [name]Pierce[/name] [name]William[/name]? [name]Both[/name] middle names are family names. Siblings are [name]Karson[/name], [name]Everett[/name] and [name]Hadlee[/name]. Thanks so much. We are due at the beginning of Feb!

I know a little boy named [name]Pierce[/name], and it is a great name! [name]Pierce[/name] [name]William[/name] is a great combo! Very distinguished! I agree that [name]Jude[/name] may be getting popular, but then again, it is very handsome as well.

I vote for [name]Pierce[/name] [name]William[/name], but I don’t think you could go wrong with either!

On the family note: I named my son [name]Finley[/name], which my family absolutely hated at first. Now, a year-and-a-half later, they [name]LOVE[/name] his name and cannot imagine him named anything else!

I think that both [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Pierce[/name] are great names, but if I can only vote for one combo (no fair!) I’m going to vote for [name]Pierce[/name] [name]William[/name], too. Was [name]Jude[/name] [name]William[/name] an option? (I prefer [name]William[/name] to [name]Robert[/name], which is what led me to vote for the [name]Pierce[/name] combo.)

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I vote for [name]Jude[/name] [name]Robert[/name]! Although I like [name]Jude[/name] [name]William[/name] better if that’s an option.

[name]Pierce[/name] [name]William[/name]!!
I think both name options are extremely handsome, but, to me, [name]Pierce[/name] fits in with the tone of the other sibs. [name]Jude[/name] doesn’t.

Yes, the middle names can be interchangeable. We would just like one of the two middle names, but aren’t really opting for one over the other.

I just don’t know. I like them both. Most of the feedback from people I do know has all been for [name]Jude[/name], but the majority here so far seem to like [name]Pierce[/name]. Maybe I just need to meet the little guy before we decide for sure.

[name]Hi[/name] again. :slight_smile: I think both [name]Jude[/name] [name]William[/name] and [name]Pierce[/name] [name]William[/name] are wonderful, and like you said, it’s so hard to choose!

I’m wondering if one works better with your last name than the other?

Take care!

Those are both great choices! I think I’d choose [name]Pierce[/name] if I had to pick one, but I don’t think you can go wrong with either.

[name]Jude[/name]!

my vote goes for [name]Jude[/name].

I love the name [name]Jude[/name]. [name]William[/name] and [name]Robert[/name] are both lovely names - [name]Robert[/name] would be my pick though.

I was going to vote [name]Jude[/name], but then i’m not a fan of [name]Robert[/name] and also maybe the fact you had negative comments means that you should go for [name]Pierce[/name] [name]William[/name] which i think is a lovely combo.

I made the mistake of sharing names when i had my twin boys. Sadly the negative looks did put me off so when we settled on names, we told NO-ONE! Definitely advice i give to others! x

Personally I favor [name]Jude[/name], but they are both fabulous choices and you really can’t go wrong with either. Perhaps you should just pick between them when you see him.

I love [name]Pierce[/name]!