Judge my Signature

Hey all,
Let’s have some fun.
[name_u]Read[/name_u] through my signature and tell me what u like about it, if we have similar taste, or maybe some new suggestions that u think would fit what I like.
Maybe you don’t like a name and know a really bad correlation that I don’t know and you let me know.
What do u think of my combos? [name_f]Do[/name_f] they flow?
Go ahead and share you’re favorite name, combo, guilty pleasures, or twin names. They can be as out there as you like.
The sky’s the limit.

I love a lot of names in your signature!!

I love:
[name_m]Killian[/name_m] ‘[name_u]Kit[/name_u]’
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m].
[name_u]Keegan[/name_u]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
[name_u]Paxton[/name_u]
[name_m]Seamus[/name_m]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f]
[name_u]Arya[/name_u]
[name_f]Astoria[/name_f]
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f]

[name_m]Grayson[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] feels modern, fresh and rugged
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] has a hint of the literary about it while also sounding outdoorsy
Ryeson [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] flows well but I’m not a fan of Ryeson - looks a little clunky to me. [name_m]Ry[/name_m]/[name_m]Rye[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]? [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]/[name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_u]Alex[/name_u]? [name_m]Kyson[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Finian[/name_m] [name_m]Ford[/name_m] is snappy and cheery.
[name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] is nms - a little too ‘old man’ for my boys names taste. [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] [name_u]Pax[/name_u] or [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] [name_u]Paxton[/name_u]? [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Peter[/name_m]?
[name_m]Kaeden[/name_m] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] - [name_m]Kaeden[/name_m] isn’t for me but as a combo it’s well balanced and flows wellI

[name_m]Finian[/name_m] [name_m]Ford[/name_m] and [name_m]Killian[/name_m] for twins is great - [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_u]Kit[/name_u] together is fun!!

[name_m]Finian[/name_m] [name_m]Ford[/name_m] and…
[name_m]Killian[/name_m] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m]
[name_m]Killian[/name_m] [name_m]Brooks[/name_m]
[name_m]Killian[/name_m] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u]
[name_m]Killian[/name_m] [name_m]Holt[/name_m]
[name_m]Killian[/name_m] [name_u]Rafe[/name_u]
[name_m]Killian[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]
[name_m]Killian[/name_m] [name_u]Beau[/name_u]

Some girls combos from your list:
[name_u]Logan[/name_u] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]/[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_u]Logan[/name_u]
[name_u]Arya[/name_u] [name_f]Tenley[/name_f]
[name_f]Tenley[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Astoria[/name_f] [name_u]Logan[/name_u]
[name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f] [name_m]Kaeden[/name_m]
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]

Some general name suggestions
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m]
[name_m]Cormac[/name_m]
[name_m]Rufus[/name_m]
[name_m]Corwin[/name_m]
[name_m]Colton[/name_m]
[name_m]Nash[/name_m]
[name_m]Holden[/name_m]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
Zacharius
[name_m]Declan[/name_m]
[name_m]Callum[/name_m]
[name_m]Linus[/name_m]
[name_m]Ryker[/name_m]
[name_u]Stanley[/name_u]
[name_m]Levi[/name_m]
[name_m]Knox[/name_m]
[name_u]Colby[/name_u]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_f]Alba[/name_f]
[name_m]Kerrigan[/name_m]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]
[name_u]Quincy[/name_u]
[name_u]Madigan[/name_u]
[name_f]Cadence[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f]
[name_f]Corinne[/name_f]
[name_u]Keeley[/name_u]
[name_f]Caoimhe[/name_f]/[name_u]Keeva[/name_u]
[name_u]Delaney[/name_u]
[name_f]Raelyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Aisling[/name_f]
[name_f]Kinsley[/name_f]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f]
[name_u]Aubrey[/name_u]

I’d say we do have relatively similar tastes, but you have quite a few names that just seem way too American for me, being British. Examples are [name_m]Killian[/name_m], [name_u]Paxton[/name_u] and [name_u]Logan[/name_u] for a girl. I do love [name_u]Arya[/name_u], and found it before I heard of game of thrones. I loved both [name_u]Arya[/name_u] and [name_f]Aria[/name_f], but I imagine the names popularity is flying up right now. I also love [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Cassie[/name_f], but I don’t think I would have the guts to use it on a child. In my mind, [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f] is just the perfect name for [name_m]Draco[/name_m] Malfoy to name his daughter.

[name_u]Love[/name_u]:
[name_m]Finian[/name_m] - cute with [name_u]Finn[/name_u] as a nn
[name_m]Evander[/name_m] - one of my favorites
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] - trendy, but because it’s so handsome
[name_m]Seamus[/name_m] - handsome!
[name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] - strong
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] - love “[name_u]Toby[/name_u]”
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] - handsome
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] - so handsome!
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] - popular for a reason, she’s beautiful!
[name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f] - completely different from your other names, a real beautiful guilty pleasure
[name_f]Astoria[/name_f] - beautiful
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f] - strong & cute

Too trendy/American for my taste:
[name_m]Raiden[/name_m]
[name_m]Grayson[/name_m]
[name_u]Paxton[/name_u]
[name_u]Keegan[/name_u]
[name_f]Tenley[/name_f]
Kaedan
[name_u]Logan[/name_u]
Ryeson

So/so:
[name_m]Killian[/name_m] - I do love nn [name_u]Kit[/name_u], just don’t love the “Kill” sound
[name_m]Odin[/name_m] - would use as a middle, bit too guilty pleasure for a first imo
[name_m]Smith[/name_m] - a little boring
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] - a little prim and proper, works next to [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] but not at all next to [name_f]Tenley[/name_f] and [name_m]Kaeden[/name_m]
[name_u]Arya[/name_u] - I feel [name_f]Aria[/name_f] is more intuitive/less tied to Game of Thrones, but very popular atm

[name_m]Grayson[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m]: [name_m]Grayson[/name_m] is just too popular atm in my opinion, but it is my favorite out of my least favorite of your names. Together with [name_m]Wilder[/name_m], however, I will say I do love it. [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] is trendy too but together they make the best of one another.

[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] - Handsome! I don’t love [name_u]Gray[/name_u] but this flows nicely.

Ryeson [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - I don’t like Ryeson whatsoever. [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is always a nice choice.

[name_m]Finian[/name_m] [name_m]Ford[/name_m] - I’m a sucker for alliteration names, so I definitely like this.

[name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] - Very Biblical, which is nice if that’s what you’re going for. Handsome.

Kaedan [name_f]Louise[/name_f] - I love [name_f]Louise[/name_f], but Kaedan is clunky in a way I just can’t get behind. You have so many pretty girl’s names that Kaedan really pales in comparison to imo.

I do like [name_m]Killian[/name_m] & [name_m]Finian[/name_m] as twin names, especially with [name_u]Finn[/name_u] & [name_u]Kit[/name_u] as nicknames.

I hope this was helpful! I love a lot of your names, and remember names are subjective, my opinion is not neccessarily correct, it’s just my opinion. :slight_smile:

@auroracallista
Thank you for ur response!
I agree that Ryeson is weird. It’s more of a guilty pleasure than an actually name I’d use.
I also agree that [name_m]Grayson[/name_m] is too popular and boring but I just love the name. That’s why I paired it with something more unique.
[name_m]Kaeden[/name_m] is a name with a lot of meaning to me so I don’t necessarily see it as clunky, but I respect your opinion.
I would love to use [name_m]Odin[/name_m] as a nn or mn I’m just trying to find the right first name.

I’m glad I could be of help! I’ll say about [name_m]Grayson[/name_m] - nothing wrong with loving a popular name! I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]Piper[/name_u], and it’s pretty popular as well and a little boring because of that.
[name_m]Kaeden[/name_m] is one I think that just isn’t my style, but it’s okay if it’s yours! Naming is totally subjective, and I say if it has meaning to you, you should use it :slight_smile:

I like [name_m]Odin[/name_m]. I have [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] as a middle name because I’m not brave enough to use it as a first, so I totally get the appeal of [name_m]Odin[/name_m].

Also, maybe [name_m]Killian[/name_m] [name_m]Evander[/name_m]? It has such a strong sound, I think it’s handsome and goes well with [name_m]Finian[/name_m] [name_m]Ford[/name_m]

[name_m]Finian[/name_m] - I quite like the name but I think [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] looks nicer. It makes the name look more complete.
[name_m]Killian[/name_m] - I like the name but not the spelling. [name_m]Cillian[/name_m] is the traditional Irish spelling. There is no K in the Irish language.
[name_m]Evander[/name_m] - Really like this name. It makes a nice change from [name_u]Evan[/name_u].
[name_m]Odin[/name_m] - Cute but a little out there.
[name_m]Raiden[/name_m] - Not a fan at all.
[name_m]Grayson[/name_m] - Very handsome.
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] - Good boys name. I like it.
[name_u]Paxton[/name_u] - I used to like [name_u]Paxton[/name_u] but I’ve gone off it now. It’s not a bad name or anything though.
[name_m]Seamus[/name_m] - I like [name_m]Seamus[/name_m]. It’s a good name.
[name_m]Smith[/name_m] - Surname only.
[name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] - A bit over the top for me.
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] - Super adorable. I love this name.
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] - Very sweet name.
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] - It’s okay but not a name I particularly like.
[name_u]Keegan[/name_u] - Quite cute.

[name_f]Tenley[/name_f] - Reminds me of [name_f]Tena[/name_f] Lady products. Not good.
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] - Very cutesy. I don’t think it would suit an adult though.
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] - Beautiful. One of my favourite names.
[name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f] - It’s nice but quite a bit out there.
[name_m]Kaeden[/name_m] - Regardless of how it’s spelled, [name_m]Caden[/name_m] is a boys name in my opinion.
[name_u]Logan[/name_u] - Definitely a boys name. I don’t like it on girls at all.
[name_u]Arya[/name_u] - Cute but I think [name_f]Aria[/name_f] is a nicer spelling.
[name_f]Astoria[/name_f] - Not my cup of tea.
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f] - Harsh sounding. I’m not a fan.

[name_m]Grayson[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] - I don’t love the combination to be honest.
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] - Very sweet. I don’t usually like [name_u]Gray[/name_u] as a name but it works well with [name_m]Silas[/name_m].
Ryeson [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - I don’t like Ryeson but [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is great. It would be better flipped.
[name_m]Finian[/name_m] [name_m]Ford[/name_m] - Not a fan of alliteration in names.
[name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] - I don’t particularly like either name but they work quite well together and the combination flows well.
[name_m]Kaeden[/name_m] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] - Dislike. [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is nice.
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] “[name_f]Ada[/name_f]” [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] - It flows well. I do prefer [name_f]Ada[/name_f] though. It’s so pretty.
[name_m]Killian[/name_m] Kolt - Dislike.