Jules

do you like this as a standalone name? What vibes do you get?

1 Like

I do like it! It sounds confident but approachable.

Its not my favorite as a standalone- possibly because it sounds extremely familiar to me (sort of like a nickname that someones close family uses but no one else). Its also very unisex. Your daughter may well end up wishing she had the option of a more formal name depending on her career. [name_f]Julia[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] are both fantastic-:why not use one of those and have [name_m]Jules[/name_m] as a nickname?

If it wasn’t for a personal bad association, I’d like it a lot! Cool unisex vibes, but with a sparkly bejewelled vibe too

[name_m]Jules[/name_m] is a great name, but I think it feels like a nickname name to me. I know a [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] nn [name_m]Jules[/name_m].

1 Like

I do! I think it’s a neat name.

I have a toddler and he watches a very popular show on YouTube called Ms [name_f]Rachel[/name_f]. One of the early characters on the show was named [name_m]Jules[/name_m] (they are a real person as well but also a character on the show if that makes sense) and it makes me think of them! I really like the character though so it’s a positive association. But if you use the name for a child that association may come up

I really llike it !! I also love [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] / [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] with the nickname [name_m]Jules[/name_m], but I don’t think it needs to be a nickname. It’s a name that feels sweet, bubbly and energetic :blossom:

i really like the name jules! personally, i would consider it a nickname but it could work as a standalone name. it feels like a super fun and bubbly name!

I adore [name_m]Jules[/name_m] as a stand alone name she’s so spunky and so so pretty :rabbit2:

I think its great alone as it has both feminine and masculine undertones so one can make it their own. Both elegant and fun