Julia and Aria. Which one is better????

Hey I’m not pregnant I just like talking about names :D.

I want to know what you think of the names [name]Julia[/name] and [name]Aria[/name]? Which one is better?

[name]Julia[/name] is one of my favorite names. It’s a classic and sounds good on someone of any age. [name]Aria[/name], I like the sound of it but I wouldn’t use it. It feels trendy to me. Sorry that’s not a great explanation. :stuck_out_tongue:

[name]Julia[/name]

My vote is for [name]Aria[/name]… it’s unique!

[name]Aria[/name]. It’s one of my top two names at the moment. I love [name]Julia[/name] but it’s very popular. Although, [name]Julia[/name] is timeless and [name]Aria[/name], like [name]Jay[/name] said, is kind of trendy.

[name]Julia[/name]- always classic and timeless

I’ve always been sort of bored by [name]Julia[/name]… feels dated to me even though I know many young people with the name. I’m not usually a fan of “trendy” names, but I’ve liked [name]Aria[/name] for years, so I think of it more as modern yet sophisticated. :slight_smile:

[name]Julia[/name]. [name]Julia[/name] every time.

• [name]Charlie[/name]

[name]Julia[/name] definitely.

My niece’s name is [name]Aria[/name], so I’d definitely have to vote for that…not just for that reason, though. Personally, I find [name]Julie[/name]/[name]Julia[/name] boring…possibly because I’ve met so many pepople with those names. They’re a tad over-used in my opinion. [name]Aria[/name] is fresh, sweet, and has a sophisticated feel to it thanks to the operatic connection. My niece gets compliments on her name all the time because it’s so unique and unexpected…but it still sounds like a normal name.

I actually like both and would need to see what kind of sibsets and middle names you would be considering before I could give a full opinion.

I love the name [name]Aria[/name]. It was on our top 4 list…until we realized it sounded to close to the cousin’s dog’s name =( Ariyah (which is also a pretty name). [name]Aria[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] <3