Juliette/Juliet

I was wondering how popular Juliette/Juliet

[name_f]Ive[/name_f] not met any children/ babies with the name but curious if anybody else has? [name_m]Or[/name_m] has a [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] of their own.

Thank you xx

I have a friend that I’ve known since I was twelve, who has an older sister (by a lot) named [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]. I also knew a girl briefly named [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] who moved away when she was young.

1 Like

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is beautiful :bouquet:

I have never met any Juliet’s wish I did I think she’s beyond stunning!

1 Like

I’ve never met one. I’m surprised [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] is more popular in the US.

1 Like

I’ve met two, one who was in my sons class at school & one who was friends with my aunt so a 35+ years older than me.

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is ranked 640 & [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] is 901 so in the top 1000’s but definitely not what I’d consider popular in any way.

1 Like

I must live in the area that puts [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] /Juliette on the map. I know about 10 between the ages of 0-20

1 Like

In the US Juliette is ranked 160 & Juliet at 292

1 Like

[name_f]Juliette[/name_f] is one of my favourite names ever. I have never met someone with it. However, I have known 3 Juliet’s, (I am from [name_m]New[/name_m] Zealand-so name popularity will be a bit different anyway!)

1 Like

I have actually only met Julia’s (1 from [name_f]Scotland[/name_f], in her 50s and a few from different Slavic countries in their 30s-40s)! :blush: [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] are one of the most stunning girl names ever :heart_eyes::cherry_blossom::ballet_shoes:

1 Like

I’ve met an adult called [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and a child who would be about 10 now? I feel like I might have met another child with the name, but can’t remember for certain

1 Like

Thankyou for all your replies. Seems like a hidden gem, even though it’s so well known :blush:

I absolutely love the name with both spellings :purple_heart:

It definitely seems more popular online than in real life. I’ve never met someone with the name spelled either way in person.

I love [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] but I’ve never met one.
I know a girl who has it as her middle name though.

I have a close family member named [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] who is in her twenties. I think there are a couple of other younger Juliettes in our area, but I haven’t come across them personally. I’ve always thought that Juliette/Juliet was the ultimate feminine name. I love it!

I love Juliet/Juliette! I’ve never met one.

I love this name! I have a friend whose mom is named [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]— she was born in [name_f]Nigeria[/name_f]! Otherwise, I’ve yet to meet any!

I think I’ve only met one, she would be in her early 20s now. Im not sure which spelling she used, maybe [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]?

I don’t know any little Juliet’s! I have worked with a Juliet at work but I work for an international company and that Juliet is halfway across the country from me. It’s the only one I’ve “met” in person. I’m not sure how old she is but I would assume at least 20.