June &...

[name]Hi[/name] Berries

I’m not pregnant but I’ve been thinking about names for a while. I’m almost set on names for my future girls I just need a little help. I’m pretty sure I will be calling my little girls by their mn’s. One of them will absolutely be [name]June[/name]. I just want to come up with two more mn’s that make a good sib-set to [name]June[/name]. I’d like to keep middle names one to two syllables. I’d love to hear everyone’s suggestions, thank you.

[name]June[/name] &…

I used to do this until I actually got pregnant and my partner vetoed all names. No use decided until you have the hubby because they will undo everything!

The DH isn’t going to undo anything, he’s not very much interested in baby naming. I’m naming them whatever I’d like. [name]Do[/name] you have any suggestions for [name]June[/name]?

I love [name]June[/name]! [name]Just[/name] out of interest, I’m not trying to discourage you, why are you going to put the names which will be used in the middle?

With [name]June[/name], another one syllable wonder would be perfect, not theme-y but very cohesive. I adore some of these :
[name]Blanche[/name]
[name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Fern[/name] (but they would both end in the N sound)
[name]Fleur[/name]
[name]Gwen[/name] (again, both would end in the N sound)
[name]Lark[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Maude[/name]
[name]Niamh[/name]/[name]Neve[/name]
[name]Rose[/name] (although this is very popular in the middle slot, where it would technically be … I don’t know whether that would bother you or not)
[name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Tess[/name]
[name]Wren[/name] (the N ending again).

As for names with more than one syllable, [name]Freya[/name] sprung to mind. It’s really popular here in the UK, but if you are elsewhere I think it would be a great choice.

Oh, and I always play around with combinations and try and perfect the names of my future children, and I’m not even close to marrying! If I have to change them when the time comes, fine, but it’s fun to do anyway :slight_smile:

Good luck! [name]Auburn[/name]

Thank you very much [name]Auburn[/name] :slight_smile:

I’m going to be calling the girls by their mn’s because I love cutesy, spunky names like [name]Maisie[/name], [name]Posy[/name], & [name]Story[/name] but I’m just not brave enough to use those as a fn. I’d like to give them ‘full’ names and then give them mn’s that I consider my guilty pleasure so I can still use them. Idk if I make sense but thank you for your input.

I’m considering [name]Fleur[/name], [name]Pearl[/name], and [name]Maeve[/name].
Btw do you prefer the name [name]Lorenza[/name] or [name]Lorena[/name]? [name]Do[/name] you even like those names? They’re both like the female versions of a family name of mine.