Juneau Orion? And mns for Lysander & Atticus

My two favourite boy’s names currently are [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Calico[/name] [name]James[/name], but as I think about it I kind of am liking [name]Juneau[/name] [name]Orion[/name] more and more. Especially as far as the fn goes, I really like the sound of [name]Juneau[/name]. Opinions?

Also, on another note, any good mn suggestions for [name]Lysander[/name] or [name]Atticus[/name]? I originally like [name]Lysander[/name] [name]Lark[/name] and [name]Atticus[/name] Xolga (prn Zol-guh), but now I think that is ridiculous. I don’t like the alliteration, and wtf is Xolga? I like unique names, and a few classics ie [name]Heather[/name], [name]Thomas[/name], [name]Oliver[/name]. Thanks~

btw this isn’t for any child remotely close to being born. [name]Just[/name] me loving names and wanting a nice list.

[name]Juneau[/name] sounds like a girl’s name to me. Maybe because I’ve known women named [name]June[/name]. [name]Calico[/name] also sounds like a girl name, though. Partly because of [name]Callie[/name], and because all calico cats are females. Unless there is an XXY male, which is very rare. What about [name]Lysander[/name] [name]Heath[/name] or [name]Atticus[/name] [name]James[/name].

I am an strong advocate of blurring the gender line for names, I love girl names on boys and I love boy names on girls. So that doesn’t really change anything for me.

If it’ll help some middle names I really like but don’t sound good with [name]Atticus[/name] or [name]Lysander[/name] are: [name]Manson[/name], [name]Mason[/name], [name]Skyler[/name], [name]Leo[/name], [name]Cotton[/name], [name]Nathaniel[/name], Shylock & [name]Rowan[/name].

Juneau Orion is a nice combo. Love Juneau. It’s one of the VERY few names I consider truly unisex so it really would work for either a boy or a girl.

Edited to add I read your sig and I have to say naming a BOY Calico would be a sin. Now kids will tease regardless so I don’t generally take that into account when choosing names but if you were to name a boy Calico you might as well give him the middle name Sue. Your child won’t appreciate being a political pawn.

[name]Juneau[/name] is one thing (I actually kinda like it), but please, for the love of whatever you believe in, do NOT name a son [name]Calico[/name]. You literally might as well name him [name]Jessica[/name]. The teasing from other kids, and confusion from the public at large, would be no worse.

It’s not a political opinion, it’s a naming opinion. I’m not endlessly cruel, I thought about that, but [name]Calico[/name] is not a popular name by any means, I have never even heard of a [name]Calico[/name]. Names lose meaning when they become names, rarely do people ever see a [name]Penn[/name] and think ‘hm, I write with something called that.’ Plus I would use the mn in addition to the fn, he would almost always be [name]Calico[/name] [name]James[/name], not just [name]Calico[/name].

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Calico[/name] on a boy! I thought I was the only one lol. [name]Juneau[/name] [name]Orion[/name] is awesome