Juniper's baby brother is here!

I’m delighted to announce that [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] was born today weighing 10lb 3oz! He is a spectacularly lovely little boy!

[name_u]Arlo[/name_u] has always been ‘our’ boys name, we love its old fashioned laid-back feel. I also love the fact that Arlo means Barberry tree, giving it a special nature link it to our daughters name. [name_m]Edward[/name_m] was my beloved grandfather’s name and [name_u]James[/name_u] is my husband and FIL’s name. We weren’t planning to use 2 middles but in the end we couldn’t decide between them and I like the rhythm with our 2 syllable surname. [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] joins big sister [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Elise[/name_f], who’s middle name honours my grandmother. It is particularly special to me that we got to use both my grandparents’ names for our 2 children as they were so incredibly devoted to each other and have no other grandchildren. Sadly, neither of them are around to meet [name_f]Juni[/name_f] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] but I know they are smiling somewhere together.

Congratulations! [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] make a great sibset : )

Congratulations! You have very well-named children! :slight_smile: Wishing you all the best.

Such a wonderful sibset! Congratulations!

Congratulations! What a handsome name!

I love [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] as a sibset! [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] sounds great - I love the combination of avant garde and ultra classic.

Wonderful name and congratulations! They really complement each other.

Congrats! He’s finally here! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the name, well done (well done on ten pounds too!).

[name_u]Josie[/name_u]

Congratulations! I’ve always admired your naming style from when I’ve seen your posts on forums and such, and I just think [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is absolutely stunning. Congrats again!

Congrats on your new little boy! I like [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] together!

Congratulations! I remember swooning over your daughter’s name and I was really interested what your boy pick will be. [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] are made to be siblings! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is a stunning name and goes perfectly with [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] :slight_smile:

Congratulations! You have a wonderfully-named sibset!

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your baby boy, [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]. I think [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] are smashing together and I’m sure their grandparents are smiling down and filled with pride at their namesakes. :slight_smile:

Congratulations to all of you! [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] are swoon-worthy together!

Congratulations! [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] make such a nice sib-set.

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] go great together. congratulations on the birth of your son! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! It means such a lot to me :slight_smile: We’re delighted with [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]'s name, it suits him so well, and I do love saying [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] together!

awww, [name_f]Juni[/name_f] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]!! love xox

I also adore your grandparents names together: [name_m]Edward[/name_m] and [name_f]Elise[/name_f]!! What a darling pair!

I don’t know if you read/comment on the blogs, but two days ago, I mentioned trying to combine my mom’s mn [name_u]June[/name_u] with my [name_f]MIL[/name_f]'s full name [name_f]Judi[/name_f] (see Notable Names of June: Judy, Audie and Pearl | Nameberry) - thank you for inspiration! [name_f]Juni[/name_f] might be a great combo for me in the future :smiley:

Congrats and welcome to baby [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]! We had our 10lb 5oz son [name_m]Julian[/name_m] on [name_f]May[/name_f] 20!