Just Born!

To all of you who helped me find the perfect name, thanks so much!

[name]Iris[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] Marinaccio was just born on Dec. 21st. She weighs 8 pounds 10 ounces!

Thank you!!

Oh, congrats on your new baby and just in time for the holidays! She already has great timing! I love [name]Iris[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] - [name]Lovely[/name] choice! All the best to you!

Congratulations! [name]Iris[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] is so beautiful :slight_smile: Have a wonderful [name]Christmas[/name] with your new daughter :slight_smile:

• [name]Charlie[/name]

Congratulations, great to hear the news and her name. :slight_smile:

Beautiful name! Congrats! I love [name]Iris[/name] so much and [name]Amelia[/name] is the perfect classic in the middle.

[name]Happy[/name] holidays :slight_smile:

What an absolutely beautiful name! Congratulations, and have a wonderful [name]Christmas[/name] with your little one,

[name]Auburn[/name]

All of our congratulations on a beautiful name for a beautiful [name]Christmas[/name] baby. Thank you so much for letting us know your good news and for being part of nameberry! xxx [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name]

Congratulations! What a perfect [name]Christmas[/name] gift! I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Iris[/name], and [name]Iris[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] is such a stunning combination!

I’m so glad that you went with your favorite! It’s a beautiful name :smiley:

One thing from experience (my birthday is Dec 23)… having a birthday that close to [name]Christmas[/name] sometimes means that the birthday is completely overlooked. I’ve had 30+ birthdays, and almost every one is overlooked every year. As a child (and, I must admit that I still do), what I wanted most was a special day just for me. With everybody doing things with their families for [name]Christmas[/name], no one ever had time to do a birthday party too. The few that I had were more family get-together where other family was handing out gifts to family they wouldn’t see over [name]Christmas[/name]. I would just recommend trying to make her day special (even if it is just special within her immediate family) and have a few special birthdays throughout the years.

Enjoy your beautiful baby girl and have a wonderful holiday :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations! That’s a nice name.

Congratulations, and I love your new baby daughter’s name! [name]Iris[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] is a beautiful classic. :smiley:

Congrats on the new baby girl [name]Amanda[/name]! [name]Iris[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] is a beautiful name. I had a feeling you were leaning towards [name]Iris[/name]. I’m glad you went with it and I’m certain your daughter will as well. Enjoy your new family!

[quote=“nyx”]I’m so glad that you went with your favorite! It’s a beautiful name :smiley:

One thing from experience (my birthday is Dec 23)… having a birthday that close to Christmas sometimes means that the birthday is completely overlooked. I’ve had 30+ birthdays, and almost every one is overlooked every year. As a child (and, I must admit that I still do), what I wanted most was a special day just for me. With everybody doing things with their families for Christmas, no one ever had time to do a birthday party too. The few that I had were more family get-together where other family was handing out gifts to family they wouldn’t see over Christmas. I would just recommend trying to make her day special (even if it is just special within her immediate family) and have a few special birthdays throughout the years.

Enjoy your beautiful baby girl and have a wonderful holiday :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi,
I just wanted to comment on this post regarding having a baby so close to Christmas. My daughter has a birthday on Christmas Eve and she LOVES it! We do not find it difficult to give her a party with friends because most people need the extra shopping time without kids. Also, we don’t let our other child open up any presents on her sister’s birthday (not always easy since the family is European and they celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve). We don’t control the rest of the family, of course, but just our own kids. As it turns out in our family, the child who does not have a birthday on Dec. 24 is very envious of the child who does. Also, we make sure not to combine Christmas and birthday presents. She gets just as many birthday presents as she would have if her birthday was in the summer, more in fact if you count the extra birthday present Santa brings her. Our family has found it to be very special to have a Christmas baby.

PS Lovely name you chose! Congratulations!!

I’ve been waiting for this announcement! [name]Even[/name] though I am a bit late :smiley: Congratulations, and I absolutely love your final choice. :slight_smile:

Beautiful name! Congratulations!

[name]Iris[/name] is one of my favorite names! Great choice!