Just found out we are having twins!!!

So my wife and I were on our way to our second appointment(none the wiser to the party in her body). And wouldn’t you know there was another little guy/gal right there too. We were extremely happy to say the least but for the life of us we can’t find boy names to save our life. We have our girl names picked out: [name]Anna[/name] [name]Belle[/name] and [name]Eva[/name] [name]Kay[/name] (both are named after grandma’s) but we are both coming up with blanks on the boy names. I know we have a ways to go but would just like to get some ideas on twin boys names. (Some we like are [name]Asher[/name], [name]Benson[/name], and [name]Grayson[/name])

[name]How[/name] about [name]Anna[/name] [name]Belle[/name] and [name]Evan[/name] [name]Kay[/name]? You’d get to honour both grandmothers in one go!

What do you think about switching your girl names around to [name]Anna[/name] [name]Kay[/name] and [name]Eva[/name] [name]Belle[/name]? I just feel like [name]Anna[/name] [name]Belle[/name] is comparable to [name]Emma[/name] [name]Leigh[/name] or [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Beth[/name].

I adore [name]Asher[/name] and [name]Benson[/name]. [name]Both[/name] were on my list until very recently when I took [name]Asher[/name] off and replaced it with [name]Sebastian[/name] ‘[name]Ash[/name]’. I’m currently trying to decide between [name]Benson[/name] and [name]Bennett[/name]. I’ve known a few [name]Grayson[/name]'s, including a few cats.

Perhaps you’d like:
[name]Jack[/name]
[name]Nolan[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Evan[/name]
[name]Grier[/name]
[name]Micah[/name]
[name]Joel[/name]
[name]Ashton[/name]
[name]Landon[/name]
[name]Emerson[/name]
[name]Ellison[/name]

Are there other people in your family you’d like to honor or other ancestor names you really like?

Congrats on the twins!

I love [name]Anna[/name] and [name]Eva[/name] together for twins. [name]Both[/name] are understated classics that are not too formal but are still very elegant. I also would prefer the combos switched to [name]Anna[/name] [name]Kay[/name] and [name]Eva[/name] [name]Belle[/name].

For boys how about:
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Evan[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Ian[/name]
[name]Reid[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]August[/name]
[name]Silas[/name]
[name]Rhys[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]

For boys I would like to use [name]Allen[/name] as the middle name for one as that is my dad mn and maybe harran as that is my father in laws middle name. But for girls belle is a must use(my wife loves it and I think it’s pretty to) as it honors two of my wife’s grandmas and one of mine and [name]Kay[/name] for my grandma who was not given a middle name an took her maiden name as her mn. I really don’t want their named to be to similar but we would both like them to go together somewhat.

Congratulations! Choosing four names is quite a task! [name]Do[/name] you plan to find out the genders?

I like [name]Anna[/name] and [name]Eva[/name] as well, in the combo [name]Anna[/name] [name]Kay[/name] and [name]Eva[/name] [name]Belle[/name]. They both seem quite classic and short so here are some boy names I think follow a similar vein:

[name]Benton[/name] (I’m partial to this one because it’s a family name of mine)
[name]Gray[/name] (on it’s own is nice)
[name]Charles[/name] ([name]Charlie[/name] would be cute, especially with [name]Anna[/name])
[name]Marcus[/name] (good with [name]Allen[/name] for the middle name)
[name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Clark[/name](good with [name]Allen[/name] for the middle name)
[name]Jack[/name]
[name]Henry[/name](good with [name]Allen[/name] for the middle name)
[name]Max[/name]
[name]Owen[/name]

Congratulations!

[name]Anna[/name] [name]Belle[/name] and [name]Eva[/name] [name]Kay[/name] are adorable, but I agree that [name]Anna[/name] [name]Kay[/name] and [name]Eva[/name] [name]Belle[/name] are better yet!! Simply beautiful!!

For boys, since their middle names, [name]Allen[/name] and Harran, both end with N, I think the first names should end with different sounds. I suggest [name]Asher[/name] Harran & [name]Leo[/name] [name]Allen[/name].

I really like the suggestion for changing the middle names around if their girls and yes we plan on finding out the sexes.

Still don’t know about boys though. And since my last name is [name]Hobbs[/name] I don’t really care for [name]Henry[/name] [name]Hobbs[/name] or [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Hobbs[/name] (Thats also a lake in the town I grew up in). So if anyone has anymore suggestions for boy twin names that would be awesome.

Since your last name is basically only one syllable I like the idea of 2+ syllables for a first name.

Here are a few more I like with your last name and the middle names you’ve chosen.

[name]Aaron[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Owen[/name]
[name]Spencer[/name]
[name]Dillon[/name]
[name]Parker[/name]
[name]Travis[/name]
[name]Tanner[/name]
[name]Derek[/name]
[name]Mason[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name]

Good [name]Luck[/name]!

I love the name [name]Grayson[/name]. very handsome. my favorite from your list of boys names. [name]Asher[/name] is nice too.

name suggestions:
[name]Atticus[/name]
[name]Adrian[/name]
[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Benedict[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Carter[/name]
[name]Cash[/name]
[name]Charles[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Ewan[/name]
[name]Finley[/name]