Just found out we're having Twins!

[name]Hi[/name], [name]Anne[/name]!

Hm, no, I wouldn’t change [name]Ivy[/name]'s spelling at all - I think using it in it’s “original” form gives it more weight than changing it, and the extra letter doesn’t make a whole lot of difference to me. In fact, [name]Ivey[/name], to me, looks like it could very well be pronounced [IH-vee], and you wouldn’t want to deal with that. [name]Ivy[/name]'s lovely, and I’d use it!

[name]Glad[/name] you found some girl names you are liking. As for [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Gray[/name], I do like it, but I don’t know if I love it. [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Flora[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], even though I suggested it, might be better as [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Flora[/name] [name]Gray[/name] or [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Florence[/name] [name]Gray[/name] - what do you think? I love [name]Georgina[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Agnes[/name] [name]Gray[/name], though, and [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Georgia[/name], but then her initials would be BAG - is that weird? See, I think of these things after I suggest names. Not good. [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Lenore[/name] [name]Gray[/name]? I’m trying to get little old [name]Colleen[/name] in there, since nobody seems to care for her so much, and even though [name]Lenore[/name] is of a different meaning, it sounds a bit like [name]Colleen[/name] with the “len” in there, right? Eh, maybe not.

And, I think [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Eaton[/name] [name]Cooper[/name] and either [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Miller[/name] or [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Miller[/name] would be divine. I think [name]Nathan[/name] is much more popular than [name]Nathaniel[/name] now, but [name]Nathaniel[/name] isn’t totally uncommon. I love [name]Nate[/name] and [name]Nat[/name]!

Hm. [name]Vada[/name] or [name]Veda[/name]? I don’t know - they seem very off, style-wise, with your other favorites. This might be a case of letting it go to the dogs, so to speak, though I do see the appeal of this short, spunky little name. [name]Vida[/name] would be my favorite, as it has a nice means, and [name]Veda[/name] reminds me of the Vedas…

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

My favs from the Nameberry suggestions are…
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Agnes[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Edison[/name] [name]Cooper[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Miller[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Frederick[/name] [name]Eaton[/name] [name]Cooper[/name] [name]Gray[/name]

I actually like [name]Bellamy[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name] together. They have a similar vibe to me. Either way [name]Bellamy[/name] is too cool of a namy not to pass on. I also like the idea of [name]Annabel[/name] as a mn for a girl because it combines bother [name]Anne[/name] and [name]Bellamy[/name].

I love [name]Frederick[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name]. They are perfect!

For g/g combos I dont think you can get any more perfect than [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Georgia[/name], they are gorgeous together. [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Ivy[/name], and [name]Georgia[/name]…oh my that is nice.

For [name]Ivy[/name] I would suggest:
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] or [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Louise[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name]
However, if you end up with two girls I think [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is absolutely stunning. If that is the case how about something like [name]Ivy[/name] Beatice [name]Margaret[/name] or [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Harriet[/name]?

For [name]Frederick[/name] I really like [name]Frederick[/name] Ea(s)ton [name]Cooper[/name] with [name]Seb[/name]'s name. The two family surnames is the middle ties the name together perfectly and the flow is really good.

For b/b combos I prefer [name]Theodore[/name] over [name]Nathaniel[/name]. [name]Nathaniel[/name] is great but I think [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Frederick[/name], and [name]Theodore[/name] are a better sibset. However, you couldnt call him [name]Teddy[/name] with a brother named [name]Freddie[/name]. [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Theo[/name]? [name]Theo[/name] and [name]Freddie[/name] are great, but you would have to make sure no one ever tried to slip [name]Teddy[/name] in there. My second choice would be [name]Henry[/name]. [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Frederick[/name], and [name]Henry[/name] are a lovely set as well. [name]Easton[/name] probably isnt the best match with [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Frederick[/name] but it is a very handsome name that has meaning to you.

combos for boys:
[name]Frederick[/name] [name]Easton[/name] [name]Cooper[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Parker[/name]
[name]Frederick[/name] [name]Easton[/name] [name]Cooper[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Parker[/name]
[name]Frederick[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Cooper[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Easton[/name] [name]Parker[/name]

Other boys names I could see with [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Frederick[/name]: [name]Everett[/name], [name]Desmond[/name], [name]August[/name], [name]Thaddeus[/name], [name]Matthias[/name], [name]Leopold[/name], [name]Benjamin[/name], [name]Oliver[/name].

I like your [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name] combos

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Anne[/name]!
I have been following your “case” closely and i thought i would finally chime in.

• [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Windsor[/name] [name]Dell[/name] is stunning. He is one lucky boy to have that name.
  • [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Frederick[/name] are insanely perfect with [name]Sebastian[/name].
  • [name]Beatrice[/name] “[name]Bea[/name]” would be my next pick for your girl. I love the slight honoring of [name]Barbara[/name] with [name]Bea[/name]. Yet, i do like the way [name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] both have 2 syllables which makes them seem more like a pair. [name]Gigi[/name] is a really cute nick name.
  • [name]Nathaniel[/name] would be my pick for your boy. [name]Seb[/name], [name]Freddie[/name] and [name]Nate[/name] are super handsome together! Together, [name]Sebastian[/name] & [name]Frederick[/name] & [name]Nathaniel[/name] all sound like they should be princes with a fun playful attitude!
  • great Combos : [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name], [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Eaton[/name] [name]Cooper[/name], [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Miller[/name]
    I hope this helps!

I like [name]Miller[/name] and I would use [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Ann[/name] as the two middle names if you have a girl!

[name]Hi[/name] guys!
Im back, sorry for the delay in replying.We just decided to take a little time to mull over the names. [name]Frederick[/name] “[name]Freddie[/name]” and [name]Ivy[/name] are still our 2 names we will use for sure.
BOYS
I think we have landed on [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Eaton[/name] [name]Cooper[/name] as [name]Freddie[/name]'s full name. No other combo seems to be coming anywhere near that one, and everyone on here seems to like it as well. Good to know it gets a positive response from people other than a crazy pregnant women and her husband! hehe. [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Eaton[/name] [name]Cooper[/name] [name]Gray[/name] it is! Phew 1 full name down. I feel a celebration coming on, a huge (quarter of a) weight lifted off our shoulders!
Middle name for little guy #2 will probably be [name]Henry[/name] [name]Miller[/name]. We are still really stuck on wether to go with [name]Theodore[/name] or [name]Nathaniel[/name]. [name]Theo[/name] or [name]Nate[/name]. [name]Freddie[/name] and [name]Theo[/name], [name]Freddie[/name] and [name]Nate[/name]. [name]Seb[/name], [name]Freddie[/name] and [name]Theo[/name] or [name]Seb[/name], [name]Freddie[/name] and [name]Nate[/name]. [name]Do[/name] you guys feel like making a pros/cons list? Either way, it will be [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Miller[/name] [name]Gray[/name] or [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Miller[/name] [name]Gray[/name] with [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Eaton[/name] [name]Cooper[/name].
For me, I really like [name]Theodore[/name], but I really loves it’s nickname [name]Teddy[/name] but for sure can’t use it with a [name]Freddie[/name] like lemon said. That leads me to like [name]Nathaniel[/name] more because I love the nn [name]Nate[/name] without hesitation.

GIRLS
At the moment, [name]Georgia[/name] is wining the race to be a pair with [name]Ivy[/name]. Like asophie1 mentioned, both have 2 syllables which makes them seem more like a pair. Plus you can’t beat the nickname [name]Gigi[/name], especially since her initials will actually be GG. [name]Parker[/name] nixed [name]Georgina[/name], in fear of his little girl being called [name]Gina[/name] or ahem, Gyna (apparently he knew a girl in his freshman year at college named [name]Gina[/name], and she was forever being called Gyna by all of his buddies - really mature isn’t it…). I still adore [name]Beatrice[/name] though and can’t get over how sweet [name]Seb[/name], [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Bea[/name] would be together. So this is another tough call.
As for middle names, for [name]Ivy[/name] i think we really like [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name]. I wouldn’t mind using [name]Daisy[/name] as a replacement for [name]Margaret[/name] but [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Gray[/name] definitely does NOT work, every names ends in “y”!! But, [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Gray[/name] is our best bet at the moment, unless you guys find a combo that completely blows that one out of the water. So we could potentially have a [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Windsor[/name] [name]Dell[/name], [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Eaton[/name] [name]Cooper[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name].
As for a middle name for baby girl #2, [name]Parker[/name] also nixed [name]Veda[/name]. I guess you’re right lemon, it will have to literally go to the dogs/cats! However, we wouldn’t mind using the name [name]Sophie[/name] in there. Maybe [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]? [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] & [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]. I think its actually kind of cute that both middle names have a “[name]Bel[/name]” in it - a good tie for twins? Does [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Gray[/name] work? Does the name seem way to feminine against [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name]?
I also agree that [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is absolutley stunning, but i think we’d prefer to have [name]Bellamy[/name] for [name]Ivy[/name].

RECAP
[name]Frederick[/name] [name]Eaton[/name] [name]Cooper[/name] & [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] with either :
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Miller[/name] or [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Miller[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] or [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Sophie[/name]

Can’t wait to hear your guys’ opinion!

All your suggestions are so classy! Wow!

I love [name]Frederick[/name] as a twin for [name]Theodore[/name] (I love [name]Theodore[/name], but don’t care very much for [name]Nathaniel[/name]. But I think I’m a minority here, everybody seems to love [name]Nathaniel[/name] ;)) [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Eaton[/name] [name]Cooper[/name] [name]Gray[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Miller[/name] are, well, stunning!

I loove [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Gray[/name], I find it very pretty:) I’m not so sure about your girl combos, since I find [name]Ivy[/name] very short next to [name]Georgia[/name] or [name]Beatrice[/name] (both very beautiful names, though!). Maybe it’s just me, but when I was a kid I would definitely have thought about why my twin had had a much longer name (and I probably would only have thought that if I was the one with the short name, since I have a very common, short, rather dull name myself. On the other hand, [name]Ivy[/name] is neither, just short:P But still…). If this isn’t a concern, go ahead and ignore me! :slight_smile: I think I prefer [name]Beatrice[/name] over [name]Georgia[/name], [name]Beatrice[/name] would just complete the sibset percectly! [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Beatrice[/name], soo pretty! I like the fact that there is a ‘i’ in each name, it just ties it all together. There is a subtle link in the sounds that I appreciate very much.

So, I say [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Miller[/name] or [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] (I like the -bel connection in [name]Bellamy[/name] and [name]Annabel[/name] as well!) Classy and elegant!

Svea, your reply is greatly appreciated! I’m so happy you think that the combos are “stunning”, everyone here has all worked very hard to come up with these combos…so happy we found this site!

In response to your hesitation of the length of [name]Ivy[/name], i definitely hear what you say. [name]Just[/name] curious what names you think fit length wise with [name]Ivy[/name], would it be another 3 letter name? The reason why i thought [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Georgia[/name] worked was that they both had 2 syllables - so really not different in length, just different when written down. Does that make sense? For instance, if i had twin girls and called them down for dinner, saying “[name]Ivy[/name], [name]Georgia[/name], dinner is ready” you don’t really notice the difference in length. And then, the reason why we feel [name]Beatrice[/name] wouldn’t be too long with [name]Ivy[/name] is the fact that she would go by [name]Bea[/name] most of the time. By the way, i never noticed that [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Beatrice[/name] all have an “i” in them, really cool tie!

I think i may have to make another post with a poll to see peoples response to [name]Theodore[/name]/[name]Nathaniel[/name] and [name]Beatrice[/name]/[name]Georgia[/name] with [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Frederick[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name].

Hey [name]Anne[/name]!

The middle name [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Sophie[/name]/[name]Sophie[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] does sound really sweet, but i can’t decide whether thats a good or bad thing. I think for [name]Georgia[/name], [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] does work as [name]Georgia[/name] isn’t an overtly feminine name (since it has the primary “[name]George[/name]” in it).
[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] sounds really, really sweet. I don’t mind it, it is actually a really great name, but im just concerned with [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] if its a bit too much. If you break the 2 up it could work:
[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Annabel[/name], [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Sophie[/name]…but i don’t like the way those sound. Does it make sense what i’m saying though? I guess since [name]Bellamy[/name] is a surname (which you obviously know) and [name]Margaret[/name] isn’t overtly frilly, [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] seems really frilly in comparison.

Are you more attatched too [name]Sophie[/name] or [name]Annabel[/name]? If you put in a less frilly name with either then you could have a stellar combo.
[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Florence[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Flora[/name] [name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Agnes[/name] [name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Agnes[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Linny[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]

What do you think?

[name]Hi[/name], [name]Anne[/name]!

I’m irked by the strange layout of NB today - it gets messed up from time to time - but I wanted to throw in my two cents just in case you’re curious…

Boys! So glad you’ve settled on [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Eaton[/name] [name]Cooper[/name] [name]Gray[/name], as I think it is very handsome and he’ll make a superb brother to [name]Seb[/name]. Hm. [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Miller[/name] or [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Miller[/name]? [name]Both[/name] sound really nice, I think, and “[name]Seb[/name], [name]Freddie[/name], and [name]Theo[/name]” and “[name]Seb[/name], [name]Freddie[/name], and [name]Nate[/name]” are both good options, but I think I’ll vote [name]Nathaniel[/name] because he seems like a more natural brother to [name]Frederick[/name] and I like the flow of [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Gray[/name] slightly more than [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Gray[/name]. Now, what would he write on his school papers? [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Gray[/name] or [name]Nate[/name] [name]Gray[/name]? Is [name]Seb[/name] known as [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Gray[/name] or [name]Seb[/name] [name]Gray[/name], and what will [name]Frederick[/name] be? Obviously, [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Gray[/name] sounds better than [name]Nate[/name] [name]Gray[/name], but I don’t know if that’s a reason to choose [name]Theo[/name] [name]Gray[/name] over [name]Nathaniel[/name]. So, I’m keeping my vote with [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Miller[/name] [name]Gray[/name] - perfection!

Girls. A tougher subject, it seems. I know you really like [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name], but there is something - an “it” factor, if you will! - about [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] that really sets it miles apart from the rest. I know I’ve said this before, but then another name comes and sweeps me off my feet - [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Gray[/name] is one of the best names I’ve seen on NB. It is that good, [name]Anne[/name]! Also, I’m a big fan of [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Gray[/name], too, but [name]Gigi[/name] [name]Gray[/name] is adorable, and [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Georgia[/name] just work so well together. I think I’d choose [name]Georgia[/name]! It is kind of cute that you could use [name]Annabel[/name] and [name]Bellamy[/name] for the girls’ middle names, and I do love the sound of [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] - it softens the strong consonant sounds found in [name]Ivy[/name], right? - but where does [name]Sophie[/name] come into the picture? Is she a family name, too? [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] is cute, but [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Gray[/name] is also beautiful. But, would it bother you for [name]Sophie[/name] to be the odd name out in your otherwise family-named set? Anyway, here are my ideas for girls’ names, though I’ve suggested some of these before:

[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Agnes[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Florence[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margo[/name] [name]Harriet[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Carling[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Carling[/name] [name]Gray[/name]

[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Agnes[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Harriet[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Gray[/name]

I actually quite like the idea of using another surname name for both girls’ middle names - what do you think? Obviously, I’m personally in love with [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Gray[/name] for [name]Gigi[/name], but I think [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Carling[/name] [name]Gray[/name] is very sweet for [name]Ivy[/name]! Or, [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Carling[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] - they have the same syllables and the surnames are both the first middle name. Another set I love is [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margo[/name] [name]Harriet[/name] and [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Agnes[/name], though [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name] and [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] would be lovely, too!

[name]Lemon[/name]

I think you have a lot of really beautiful names! Regarding the length of the names, I do realize that [name]Georgia[/name] is only to syllables and that the difference wouldn’t matter if you called them out loud- it just how they look on paper, you know? Maybe it’s just me :wink: And I’ve really fallen for the name [name]Beatrice[/name] for you, so I might not be very consistent :wink: I just think that you couldn’t get a better sibset than [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Beatrice[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name]. [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Beatrice[/name] has both s-sounds and i-sounds which connect them beautifully, and [name]Beatrice[/name] feels like a link between [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] (I do like subtle connections in sibling’s names). [name]Georgia[/name] just leaves me a bit, well, indifferent in this case (but it sure is a beautiful name!). My vote is on [name]Beatrice[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name]. As for [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name], it just have a formality to it that I really appreciate, and [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Gray[/name], [name]Theo[/name] [name]Gray[/name], [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Miller[/name] [name]Gray[/name] is just perfect.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Hey everybody!
Yet again, sorry for being absent from posting regularly. I am coming up to entering my second trimester, and just getting really excited for the arrival of these babes.

Still standing:
[name]Frederick[/name] [name]Eaton[/name] [name]Cooper[/name] [name]Gray[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name]…but lemon you really made us rethink the whole [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] vs. [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]. We are so stuck! [name]Parker[/name] still really loves [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name], and doesn’t seem to want to budge but i really see the appeal in [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name].

So, If we go with [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name], we like either :
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Flora[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Flora[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Flora[/name] [name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Flora[/name]
(and yes, [name]Sophie[/name] is in fact a family name, just one we completely forgot about on the original list!)

If we go with [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name], then all the above [name]Beatrice[/name]'s are still viable, but [name]Ivy[/name] would have to change too:
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Flora[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Flora[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Flora[/name]
(we still really like the flow of [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]. Is having [name]Margaret[/name] and [name]Peal[/name] too much honoring of the same person?)

As for boys, we have come nowhere nearer in deciding between [name]Nathaniel[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name]. We have tried to get [name]Seb[/name] to say the names, and see which one sticks but that doesn’t seem to be working too well! The middle is still definitely [name]Henry[/name] [name]Miller[/name] though.

I think i am going to go post a poll for these naming dilemmas, look out for it asap!

[name]Anne[/name],

Hm. Sorry to have caused you all a dilemma, but I just really love the sound of [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] much more than [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name]! Again, sorry. But I’m glad you like it… :wink:

Okay, as a way of deciding between [name]Nathaniel[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] for who will be [name]Frederick[/name]'s potential twin, I advise you to do some of the following:

(1) Practice calling the names! [name]Say[/name] the name or the nickname of choice alone and together with [name]Frederick[/name]'s name - or [name]Freddie[/name] - to see what feels more natural and appealing. [name]Add[/name] in [name]Seb[/name]'s name, too, if it helps!

(2) Write out the names. It might just be that one looks better on paper, or you like writing certain letters more than others. This is important as you’ll be writing this name forever now!

(3) As a last resort, perhaps see which name [name]Seb[/name] says “better,” whatever that means. After all, you want him to be able to say his brothers’ names, even if it is in a babyish way!

Okay, moving on to girls, since boys are pretty much decided! Okay, glad that you clarified [name]Sophie[/name] being a family name, as I was very confused. As I said before, many a time, I’m in love with [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name], but I don’t necessarily think it would be terrible to use [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] Something, even if both names would be honoring [name]Margaret[/name]. I think we can find something wonderful, though! [name]May[/name] I just ask what side of the family [name]Sophie[/name] is from? I’ve been making names that feature a middle name from both sides, as you probably noticed.

Off your little list, I like [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] best for [name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Flora[/name] best for [name]Beatrice[/name]. I would not recommend using [name]Flora[/name] with [name]Georgia[/name] in any capacity because they tend to rhyme. So, if you go for [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name], I’d choose either one of the above, but I am more inclined to choose [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Flora[/name] as a combination. My only objection would be that both [name]Annabel[/name] and [name]Flora[/name] come from your side of the family, [name]Anne[/name], so if [name]Sophie[/name] is from [name]Parker[/name]'s side, I might be more inclined to use [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] for [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name]'s sister.

However, if things go my way - ha, kidding! - and you go with [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name], then my favorite [name]Beatrice[/name] combination is still [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Flora[/name], for sure, but again the name lacks middle names from both sides of the family. So, if [name]Sophie[/name] is from [name]Parker[/name]'s side of the family, which I’m starting to hope she is, I’d recommend [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] or [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Annora[/name] [name]Sophie[/name], to get that [name]Anne[/name] in there for you! But, I’m a tad confused - if you love [name]Ivy[/name], wouldn’t [name]Georgia[/name]'s twin be [name]Ivy[/name] anyway? So, I’d say that my favorite combination for [name]Ivy[/name] is [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Flora[/name], but this poses two issues for me - (1) [name]Annabel[/name] and [name]Flora[/name] both stem from [name]Anne[/name]'s side of the family, and (2) [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Flora[/name] are both nature names. So, I think I’m inclined to choose [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Annabel[/name], which is absolutely gorgeous, or [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Flora[/name], which is lovely despite featuring two nature names. In a race between [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Flora[/name], I’d definitely choose [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Flora[/name] for [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]'s twin considering [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] and [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] are basically the same names! I do love [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], though, and I’d also suggest [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Florence[/name] (love!), [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Agnes[/name], or [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Sophia[/name], if [name]Sophia[/name] is from [name]Anne[/name]'s side of the family. Jeez, I really want to know who’s side [name]Sophie[/name] comes from!

MY FAVORITES? [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Florence[/name]. Perfection for twin girls!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile: